VA 2001 Casita Liberty Deluxe 17' - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-09-2011, 05:35 AM   #1

Name: Bruce
Trailer: Casita Liberty Deluxe 17'
Florida
2001 Casita Liberty Deluxe 17'

No dents or dings in the body, good screens and windows, Cushions are original in excellent condition. It has a microwave, 3 speed thermostatic fan and large 3-way refrigerator. I have owned it for 2 years. It has a two burner stove, 2- 20# propane tanks, cold ac, shower/ toilet and hot water heater. 12 volt battery is relatively new. No leaks, new brakes, year old tires, sway bar, decent looking older spare, inside/outside antenna hookup, Horizon awning is missing one prop. It does not have a furnace. The trailer is in Woodstock, VA. Trailer has a current, clear title. $8700.00
Old 09-09-2011, 07:37 AM   #2

Trailer: 1973 13 ft Compact II
What's the extra fiberglass(?) piece covering...

...the top of your trailer's roof? Is it merely decorative. or does it provide an extra bit of structure to hold up the AC, vent, etc, all sitting on top of the roof?

I've never seen one like it before!
Is it a mod that you've put on, or did a prior owner do it? That doesn't look like something the factory regularly put on its' Scamps...

Thanks.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:07 AM   #3

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbuehler View Post
...the top of your trailer's roof? Is it merely decorative. or does it provide an extra bit of structure to hold up the AC, vent, etc, all sitting on top of the roof?

I've never seen one like it before!
Is it a mod that you've put on, or did a prior owner do it? That doesn't look like something the factory regularly put on its' Scamps...

Thanks.
I think you are referring to the Scamp for sale, not this Casita. I too saw the pictures, but upon closer inspection they are "rv gutters" tape that you install to keep water from rolling down the sides. I put them over the windows, this person installed them over the entire roof area, good idea.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:39 PM   #4

Name: Bruce
Trailer: Casita Liberty Deluxe 17'
Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruces View Post
No dents or dings in the body, good screens and windows, Cushions are original in excellent condition. It has a microwave, 3 speed thermostatic fan and large 3-way refrigerator. I have owned it for 2 years. It has a two burner stove, 2- 20# propane tanks, cold ac, shower/ toilet and hot water heater. 12 volt battery is relatively new. No leaks, new brakes, year old tires, sway bar, decent looking older spare, inside/outside antenna hookup, Horizon awning is missing one prop. It does not have a furnace. The trailer is in Woodstock, VA. Trailer has a current, clear title. $8700.00

The Casita roof is totally stock with the a/c and vent shroud the only additions.
Old 09-10-2011, 03:04 PM   #5

Name: John
Trailer: Shopping
Virginia
Good day,
I'm not too far from you in Virginia and am interested in your Casita. Please let me know if there is a way I may get in touch with you.
thanks,
John
Old 09-11-2011, 08:30 PM   #6

Trailer: Aliner
John, if you click on bruces name to the left, a drop down menu will appear. You can send him a private message.

Tags
casita