2003 Scamp 5th Wheel $15000 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-21-2009, 04:58 PM   #1

Trailer: 2007 Casita
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/rvs/1132962138.html
Quote:
Want an RV that you can pull with a small truck. This is a very limited Deluxe Scamp 5th Wheel . All wood inside. To many options to list here. In Excellent condition. Very little use. We are the second owners and have title. After buying from original owner and talking to Scamp with the added extras we have added they gave us a used quote for $16,995.00.
This is a very nice all figerglass lightweight 5th Wheel that you can pull with your small truck . We pulled this with our 2005 Dodge Dakota and you never know you are pulling anything. Got the same gas milage within MPG as without pulling this RV depending if on flat ground or hills. After we purchased this RV and added some more extras and upgrading my husbands health has gone down hill and we have not even used it at all. Got it ready for self-contained camping if wanted to go to the Springs.
You can E-Mail me with any questions and I have lots of photo's if you want me to send you some of these via E-Mail.
This Scamp you will not find at any dealer. They are sold through the MFG only in MN. Either you order and pick it up or you find someone that has one for sale that is used like ours. I also have photo from MFG that I can email of the inside style. This comes with the bathroom in the rear (or front depends on which way you look at it with a 5th wheel . In photo #3 the mirror you see is where the bathroom is) . The overall length is 19 ft. overall height is 8'10". Interior length is 17'10". Interior width is 6'6". Weight aprox. 2000 pounds. Hitch weight aprox. 400 pounds. Sleeps 4-6 .

This is rated one of the most popular and best you can find.
If interested please E-mail or call 904-272-3128 and leave message if no answer. PLEASE DO NOT CALL unless you are seriously interested.

This unit is great for the older couple who want to travel around the USA/Canada. We have added so many new extras I can't list them all.
You need to see to believe the condtion of this 5th Wheel. You can only find the "hitch" at the MFG or with the unit. This comes with the hitch for your truck also. It is ready now for picking up and going to the campground.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions . Thanks for looking.

Tags
scamp