2004 16' Scamp SD Central California - Fiberglass RV


 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-21-2010, 08:53 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Perry J's Avatar
 
Name: John
Trailer: 16' Casita
California
Posts: 975
Send a message via AIM to Perry J Send a message via Yahoo to Perry J
2004 16' Scamp SD Central California

I just bought an Amerigo so my Scamp needs to go.
MY trailer needs NOTHING!
This is a nonsmoker no pet trailer.
In Sept. I took a 3800 mile trouble free trip and never used the vehicle charge line, generator or campground hook ups. The 50 watt roof mounted solar panel supplied all my electrical needs.
It has all the standard stuff, shower, toilet, 2 burner range that has added electronic ignition, 3 way refrig., 8 month old hot water heater, 12v water pump, 12 gal water tank, 8 gallon black water tank and 22 gallon gray water tank.
Extra stuff, new reversible 3 sp, Fantastic Fan installed over bed for those warm nights, porch light and all interior lighting is LED, Group 29 heavy duty, deep cycle battery, 50 watt roof mounted solar panels and solar regulator.
The main table area is set up for a permanent bed. A deck plate has been installed on the exterior right side for access to the water tank valve and an access lockable hatch has been added to the left side for access to the under seat storage.
All cushions and curtains are odor, stain and rip free.
Twin propane tanks with a new auto switch over regulator and a lockable steel storage box on the tongue. A new amplified omni directional TV antenna has been installed and it is also wired for cable TV.
The wheels were removed, brakes inspected and wheel bearings repacked in early Sept.. Brakes are in excellent condition and work well.
All windows and screens are in proper condition.
The body is nice and shiny and crack free.
The tires, including spare, are in great shape and the spare has a fairly new cover.
All exterior lights are in proper working condition. There are absolutely no leaks in the trailer.
There is a bag awning in the pics. Its gone, some bum stole it.

$9500.00

John
Attached Thumbnails
Scamp 16 016.jpg   Scamp 16 017.jpg  

Scamp 16 020.jpg   Scamp 16 018.jpg  

Scamp 16 019.jpg   Scamp 16 002.jpg  

Scamp 16 003.jpg   Scamp 16 008.jpg  

Scamp 16 011.jpg   Scamp 16 013.jpg  

__________________

__________________
Perry J is offline  
Old 11-21-2010, 09:07 PM   #2
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Trillium 13ft 1977
Posts: 10
Registry
Really nice looking. Do you have a photo of the interior closest to the door and hitch? Is storage, a table, sofa or ???
__________________

__________________
Lise S is offline  
Old 11-21-2010, 11:26 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Perry J's Avatar
 
Name: John
Trailer: 16' Casita
California
Posts: 975
Send a message via AIM to Perry J Send a message via Yahoo to Perry J
Pics 6 an 7 show the table area as a permanent bed. Pic 8 is the filler panel I have made because the table is not long enough to fill the entire area between the seats.
It's a very simple and quick to reinstall the table.
I will take more pics in the morning and post them.
John
__________________
Perry J is offline  
Old 11-22-2010, 02:40 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Perry J's Avatar
 
Name: John
Trailer: 16' Casita
California
Posts: 975
Send a message via AIM to Perry J Send a message via Yahoo to Perry J
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry J View Post
Pics 6 an 7 show the table area as a permanent bed. Pic 8 is the filler panel I have made because the table is not long enough to fill the entire area between the seats.
It's a very simple and quick to reinstall the table.
I will take more pics in the morning and post them.
John

more pics
Attached Thumbnails
Scamp 16 022.jpg   Scamp 16 023.jpg  

Scamp 16 024.jpg   Scamp 16 025.jpg  

Scamp 16 030.jpg   Scamp 16 031.jpg  

Scamp 16 026.jpg   Scamp 16 027.jpg  

Scamp 16 028.jpg   Scamp 16 029.jpg  

__________________
Perry J is offline  
Old 11-22-2010, 02:50 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Perry J's Avatar
 
Name: John
Trailer: 16' Casita
California
Posts: 975
Send a message via AIM to Perry J Send a message via Yahoo to Perry J
A few more.
for those who have wondered bout Scamp insulation the very last pic is the cutout for the Fantastic fan and shows the insulation between the rat fur and the fiberglass. It consists of a form of bubble wrap layered between to layers of aluminum foil.
Attached Thumbnails
Scamp 16 029.jpg   Scamp 16 034.jpg  

Scamp 16 035.jpg   Scamp 16 037.jpg  

Scamp 16 038.jpg  
__________________
Perry J is offline  
Old 11-27-2010, 04:09 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Perry J's Avatar
 
Name: John
Trailer: 16' Casita
California
Posts: 975
Send a message via AIM to Perry J Send a message via Yahoo to Perry J
Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry J View Post
I just bought an Amerigo so my Scamp needs to go.
MY trailer needs NOTHING!
This is a nonsmoker no pet trailer.
In Sept. I took a 3800 mile trouble free trip and never used the vehicle charge line, generator or campground hook ups. The 50 watt roof mounted solar panel supplied all my electrical needs.
It has all the standard stuff, shower, toilet, 2 burner range that has added electronic ignition, 3 way refrig., 8 month old hot water heater, 12v water pump, 12 gal water tank, 8 gallon black water tank and 22 gallon gray water tank.
Extra stuff, new reversible 3 sp, Fantastic Fan installed over bed for those warm nights, porch light and all interior lighting is LED, Group 29 heavy duty, deep cycle battery, 50 watt roof mounted solar panels and solar regulator.
The main table area is set up for a permanent bed. A deck plate has been installed on the exterior right side for access to the water tank valve and an access lockable hatch has been added to the left side for access to the under seat storage.
All cushions and curtains are odor, stain and rip free.
Twin propane tanks with a new auto switch over regulator and a lockable steel storage box on the tongue. A new amplified omni directional TV antenna has been installed and it is also wired for cable TV.
The wheels were removed, brakes inspected and wheel bearings repacked in early Sept.. Brakes are in excellent condition and work well.
All windows and screens are in proper condition.
The body is nice and shiny and crack free.
The tires, including spare, are in great shape and the spare has a fairly new cover.
All exterior lights are in proper working condition. There are absolutely no leaks in the trailer.
There is a bag awning in the pics. Its gone, some bum stole it.

$9500.00

John
Sold today from my add on Craigslist.
John
__________________
Perry J is offline  
Old 11-27-2010, 04:21 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Cyndi B.'s Avatar
 
Name: Cyndi
Trailer: 2010 Scamp 5th Wheel/2007 Toyota Tundra/2015 Tundra
Montana
Posts: 1,105
Registry
John:

Question: Was that the thermostat by the sink. Did you order it that way or move it. Sure would like mine in a different spot.

Thanks
__________________
Cyndi B. is offline  
Old 11-27-2010, 11:13 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Perry J's Avatar
 
Name: John
Trailer: 16' Casita
California
Posts: 975
Send a message via AIM to Perry J Send a message via Yahoo to Perry J
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndi B. View Post
John:

Question: Was that the thermostat by the sink. Did you order it that way or move it. Sure would like mine in a different spot.

Thanks
I moved it my self.
I think Scamp could put the thermostat in a much better position.

John
__________________
Perry J is offline  
Old 12-22-2010, 07:55 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Mike Magee's Avatar
 
Name: Michael
Trailer: Li'l Hauley
Oklahoma
Posts: 5,142
This could be moved to the archives.
__________________

__________________
How much time do we have left? 2 Chr. 7:14
Mike Magee is offline  
 

Tags
scamp


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Central California Overnight Stop Recommendations? Art Davis General Chat 15 03-10-2012 09:08 AM
NO LONGER FOR SALE 1974 13' Trillium, Central California Perry J Classified Archives 3 12-02-2009 03:43 PM
1973 Compact Jr in Central California Randy A Classified Archives 6 05-19-2009 09:09 PM
SOLD-13' project Scamp Central Calif. John Perry Classified Archives 6 11-17-2007 07:24 PM
SOLD - 13' Scamp in Central Pa Peggys Classified Archives 2 11-04-2007 06:58 AM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.