11-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Trailer: 2007 Casita
This Scamp is in very good condition. No pets; no smokers. There have been 2 leaks repaired, each located around the Fantastic Fans. (See pictures). Also, some of the Scamp decal has peeled. The metal pieces on these Scamps tent to rust after a few years. Scamp has replacement parts for sale on its website: http://www.scamptrailers.com. The pieces function well; you might want to replace them for aesthetics.
Dometic and Dexter axle had a recall on these models for the axle and the refrigerator. The axle has been professionally repaired and the refrigerator has been replaced.
This Scamp is the deluxe wood interior, custom-built model. It has a U-shaped dinette that sleeps 2 and seats 6 (cozily). With the table removed, four-five adults can (again, cozily) eat at the table. It has a 4" riser so that it can be towed by a 1-ton truck. It has dual fresh water tanks that hold 26 gallons. It has every option that was available in 2004.
The hitch is included as is a steel box custom made to fit an E-2000 Honda generator. The generator is NOT included. The box needs to be painted and would look really nice with a Scamp decal.
We have had a wonderful time with both of our Scamps, but we needed to upgrade because we now camp with our daughter, son-in-law, and our two grandchildren. The Scamp is just not quite big enough for all of us!
The cost of this camper today is nearly $20,000.00.
Deposit of US $500.00 within 48 hours of auction close. Full payment required within 7 days of auction close.
Deposit must be received before I will deliver. Payment in person must be in cash upon delivery. Full payment required within 7 days of auction close. Title will be delivered when my bank clears your personal check. PAYPAL PREFERRED AND USING PAYPAL WILL SPEED YOUR DELIVERY OF ITEM AND TITLE!
Every option available in 2004 is included, as well as lots of added extras:
- Deluxe custom-made birch wood interior
- U-Shaped dinette, seats 4-6 (cozily)
- Sleeps 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
- 4” riser for towing by large or small truck
- Dual fresh water tanks (24 gallons)
- Full bath with shower, shower curtain and towel racks included
- 26 Gallon grey water tank
- Water heater
- Cable TV hookup
- RV Antenna
- Roof Mount air conditioner
- 2” Receiver
- 20 amp power converter
- 12 and 120 volt lighting
- Extra 12 volt interior lights
- 2 Sets of curtains (original and black and white checkered)
- Linoleum floor
- Queen bed in loft
- Upholstered interior
- 2 Fantastic fan vents
- Dual door 6 cu. ft. refrigerator with freezer, 12v-110v-gas
- 16,000 BTU furnace
- 3 burner range, conventional oven, 12 volt power range hood
- Microwave oven
- 10 foot awning – self-storing
- Dual LP gas tanks
- Front, rear, and side cabinets
- 3 kitchen drawers
- Exterior ground fault outlet
- Mounted stabilizer jacks
- Crank-out side windows, rear slider window
- Electric brakes
- 25’ service cord
- Spare tire, wheel, and cover
- Safety chains
- Torsion bar suspension
- 11 gauge steel frame
- Fiberglass coated floor
- Outside step
- Porch light
- Screen door and window screens
- Battery pack
- Lots and lots of storage
- Many extras included:
- 2 TVs included, 5” portable in living area, 9” fold-down LCD TV in loft (see pictures) Will need digital converter boxes
- Mounted paper towel and tissue holders
- Custom generator box fits receiver (generator NOT included)
- Novice camping book
- 2 sets of curtains, original beige and extra set of checkers (see pictures)
- All documentation
- Delivery available for actual cost of fuel to and from destination
Scamp Trailers are built to order, lightweight and aerodynamic in design.
- [b]Economy: In today’s world of small vehicles and high fuel costs Scamp trailers are lightweight and easy to tow. Fifth wheel Scamps are designed to be towed by small, medium or ton trucks. The aerodynamic design assures high fuel efficiency.
- [b]Maneuverability: The Scamp is lightweight and easy to maneuver. Scamps compact size makes getting into camping spots and storage spots much easier.
- [b]Convenience is another great reason to own a Scamp. Once parked the Scamp is easy to set up. There are no tent poles or exhaustive leveling systems and the appliances are easy to use.
- [b]Strength: Because Scamp is a hard shell fiberglass trailer it can be used in all those areas where tents or tent trailers should not be used because of bear or other wildlife problems. Since it isn’t canvas it will be more secure in any application.
- [b]Dependability: Scamp is one of the most dependable trailers on the market. Scamp trailers originally built in the early 1970’s are still being used today. The Scamp parts department can supply what you need to maintain this Scamp in perfect condition.
- [b]Purpose: You decide what your camping and traveling needs are, then choose which options you want.
- [b]Adaptability: Scamp has great insulation which helps keep the heat in or the cold out. Many owners use the Scamp for fall and spring camping when weather conditions can be cold or nasty. Using the furnace keeps the trailer warm and comfortable.
- [b]Quality: Since Scamp is built so well its quality stands out. This also results in strong demand for used Scamps which retain their resale value, especially because they don’t wear out. They last almost forever.