2006 TrailManor - fiberglass shell hard popup - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-11-2008, 10:31 AM   #1

Trailer: 1978 Boler 13 ft
2006 TrailManor - fiberglass shell hard popup
2619 model

2619 means it is 26' folded out and 19' in but this model has the swing hitch which folds down to 17' to allow the camper to fit into a regular garage.

$15,500.

I am selling my 2006 - 2619 model for $15,500.

Very nice - barely used - loaded - great condition.

Features:
-All standard features
-sleeps 6 - front bed, back bed, table makes a bed
-full bathroom - sink, shower, tub, toilet
-Air conditioning
-Awning
-TV antenna with power amplifier
-Rear hitch receiver (ordered from TM)
-Microwave
-Swing-around tongue, reducing storage length two feet
-3 drawer dresser

Link for pictures

Link to TM website

I have 1 scratch on the left side of the camper from catching the side of my mailbox on the last trip.....don't have picture yet but it is a cosmetic thing which can be easily fixed.

We are located in Athens, AL
(1 hour north of Birmingham and 1 hour south of Nashville)

phone = 256-777-5076
Attached Thumbnails
03.jpg   06.jpg  

20.jpg   24.jpg  

image004.jpg   image001.jpg  

Old 11-15-2008, 06:52 AM   #2

Trailer: 1978 Trillium 4500 Deluxe
Matt ,
You landed on the wrong site, this is for Fiberglass Travel Trailers only. This is just a "POP-UP" in my view...just a bite fancier. Also known I believe as a "HI-LO". Your best bet is to go to Craigslist or Ebay Motors and list it as a "Pop-up".
Good Luck,

Dave,
"The Trillium King"

P.S. That is why you have not received one response???????????????
Old 11-15-2008, 08:14 AM   #3

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Dave, Matt has been a member of FiberglassRV for more than three years. He join September 5, 2005 and has owned several fiberglass trailers. One of the coolest the MKP Grandese... check it out in the albums here: MKP Grandese

We offer a forum for Miscellaneous RVs, and his TrailManor falls into that category. So you see, even though this site has a molded lightweight fiberglass pullable focus, we don't purposely chase people away... especially long time members.

Now Dave, you can get your foot out of your mouth.
Old 11-15-2008, 09:26 AM   #4

Trailer: 2003 17 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe ('Rita')
Hey Matt,
Just curious, I had never noticed the MKP before. Saw the pics, really a neat camper. How long was it, if I may ask?
Thanks,
Betty L.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:09 AM   #5

Quote:
Dave, Matt has been a member of FiberglassRV for more than three years. He join September 5, 2005 and has owned several fiberglass trailers. One of the coolest the MKP Grandese... check it out in the albums here: MKP Grandese

We offer a forum for Miscellaneous RVs, and his TrailManor falls into that category. So you see, even though this site has a molded lightweight fiberglass pullable focus, we don't purposely chase people away... especially long time members.

Donna,
Take my foot out of my mouth...funny
That is peachy that this long time member had fiberglass in the past. I would know and everyone else here would know that the results would be much greater on a broader base of potential buyers through Craigslist, Ebay Motors and others. It is nice that our site is open to all. I have a friend with a 45 foot Motorhome asking only $495,000 to post here. I also have a guy that has a pop-up for $6,000 to post here. No one will sell unless by just pure luck, these or any other "Non-Fiberglass" on this site. I tried to offer 2 Trillium's and 1 Scamp and didn't sell one here????????? A matter of fact I didn't get but 1 or 2 replies...funny?????

Have a Super day Donna!

Dave
"The Trillium King"
Old 11-15-2008, 10:55 AM   #6

Matt,
Million Dollar Question
Why did you get rid of your fiberglass "MKP" beauty for this Hi-Lo???
Other than it being much bigger and say about 3,000 to 4,000 lbs in weight!

Dave
"The Trillium King"
Old 11-15-2008, 05:24 PM   #7

Trailer: 2000 17 ft Burro Widebody (bought in Ohio. Drove home Spring 2009!)
note to self... think elegance of behaviour, think elegance of behaviour! ok, here goes...

not that the OP needs any defending, but since Dave seems unfamiliar with both TrailManor and Hi-Lo in that he is using the terms interchangebly when really they are not I'll reply to that - in case anyone is interested in a brief intro.

Both are unique and different brands of trailers and neither are really "pop-ups" in the sense that most people generally use the term (ie. canvas or soft sided areas/walls, when open). The TrailManor trailers are built in East Tennessee not far from Knoxville (http://www.trailmanor.com) and the Hi-Lo brand is built in North-Central Ohio, about half-way between Cleveland and Columbus (http://www.hilotrailer.com). Hi-Lo has been in business for 50 years and TrailManor 25+ years. The TrailManor units (excepting one model they introduced this year which is a 'standard' trailer design) have folding sections on both ends that open up and out, as seen in the OP's pics, while the Hi-Lo units have one big top that moves straight up and down. When 'down' both brands are lower-profile making for increased towing efficiency and easier storage through a standard size garage door. It's easy enough just to click on the links if anyone wants to know much more about either.

Anyway, I know about them both as they were part of my research in trailers before deciding to go (99.9% decided anyway) with a fiberglass "egg" type trailer. This website was one of the results, and subsequent helps, in doing my research. Ultimately, I decided against either unit for myself for my needs - although of the two I leaned toward TrailManor.

As far as being 'much bigger' the TrailManor 2619 is just a tad over 19' when towing and about 2700# 'dry'. And this unit Matt's selling as he noted has the foldable hitch option making it only 17' long when stored.

But I don't mean to hijack the OPs thread anymore than it already has been, so back to their original topic...
Old 11-18-2008, 10:52 PM   #8

Quote:
P.S. That is why you have not received one response???????????????
Actually.......I have had several responses........I listed my phone number and I have had a few calls.....
Old 11-18-2008, 10:55 PM   #9

Quote:
Why did you get rid of your fiberglass "MKP" beauty for this Hi-Lo???
The MKP was my first camper and there were several issues.....don't want to discuss them on here but you can PM me.

The camper I had next was a 13' Scamp......loved it but had to sell it cause the family grew.

It's not a Hi-Lo - its a TrailManor.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:56 PM   #10

Quote:

Thanks for coming to my rescue Donna!! haha