OR 2008 Bigfoot Travel Trailer 25B21RB - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-26-2012, 10:49 PM   #1

Trailer: 2008 21 ft Bigfoot Rear Bed
2008 Bigfoot Travel Trailer 25B21RB

After a long debate, we decided to sell our very lightly used, very well equipped and in exceptional condition travel trailer. The trailer is extremely clean including the black and gray waste tanks always flushed to absolute cleanness after each trip.

The trailer has almost all factory options. Images are available here: https://picasaweb.google.com/georgez...eat=directlink
Price: $29,900 or best offer.

The following description includes options and after purchase additions and modifications:
2008 Bigfoot Travel Trailer 25B21RB - Color - Cognac with Honey Oak

For more details please go to Bigfoot site: Bigfoot RV - Truck Campers & Travel Trailers - Recreational Vehicle Manufacturer - 2500 Series Travel Trailers
Options:
AC Roof - 11,000 BTU
Aluminum Wheels
Battery Disconnect (Electronic)
Black Tank Rinse System
Continental Tire Kit
Exterior Stereo Speakers
Fantastic Fan, Bathroom with temp sensor
Fantastic Fan, Bedroom with temp senor
Generator Ready Package mount and wiring
LCD TV Prep. Package (c/w Swing Arm)
LED tail, perimeter
Microwave wired cabinet
Oven (c/w 3 Burner Cooktop & Bifold Cover)
Porcelain Toilet Upgrade
Rack and Ladder
Raised Oak Fridge Inserts
Roll Away Shower Door
Self-Storing Awning 14’
Skylight (c/w Pleated Shade)
Solar Panel Pre-Wire
Stabilizer C-Jacks (Front & Rear)
Solar Reflective Thermal Pane Windows
Water Heater - LP/110V with electronic ignition

Preferred Option Package:
Auto Change Over (Propane Regulator)
Bifold Range Cover
Dual Propane Tanks (30lb. ea.)
Exterior Shower (c/w Winterizing Valves)
Hidden TV Antenna (c/w TV Booster)
Oven (c/w 3 Burner Cooktop & Bifold Cover)
Spare Tire and Carrier
Generator ready package
RV BBQ hook-up

After purchase addition and modifications:

Electrical:

Practically all incandescent light bulbs replaced with LEDs.
Added AC built in electric heater
Onan 2500W LPG Generator mounted in the factory mount.
Xantrex 80 W converter
3X27 real deep cycle batteries (315 AmpHours)
120W (2x60W) Solar roof mounted panels with Morningstar MPPT controller and remote meter.
Automatic transfer relays for shore, generator and inverter power.
BOSS Marin Radio/CD/Weather/Aux input MR1640 with wired remote at bed
Link 10 Amp-Hour meter
LED back-up lights
1500W Inverter Digital Sine Wave by AIMS
3500lb electric tongue jack with cover. Barker Deluxe Hi-Power 3500
Wireless – powered stabilizer C-Jacks (Front & Rear)
Rear view camera (Rear View Safety brand) mounted on roof rack with quick disconnect at tongue.

Others:
Dexter heavy duty leaf springs suspension upgrade.
2x25lb. LPG Fiberglass Tanks
High quality faucets (Delta) in the galley and bathroom sinks.
Stainless steel cooking table with mounts on the front tongue
4 air springs assisted suspension with air compressor for softer suspension (at 10-15PSI) and about 3” side to side leveling capability
Heavy duty Dexter suspension upgrade
Reese hitch with weight distribution and sway control spring bars http://www.etrailer.com/Weight-Distr.../RP66153.html; with electric Barker tongue jack the installation of spring bars is effortless. Friction saddles are attached to tongue frame.
Calmark’s custom Sunbrella Trailer cover, used for a year, my cost $600.
2 Fantastic vent domes replaced with double pane ones for heat insulation
All factory documentation
All changes include full set of modification drawings, electrical diagrams, or manuals

My truck is for sale as well.
1999 Ford f350 PSD 7.3l, Lariat, long bed supercab, 4WD, white, 53K Miles, LEER F/G camper shell, front and rear hitch, camper mounts, RV camera, rear air bags, Michelin second year tires, Exceptional condition. Excellent towing vehicle for this trailer. Price - $20K or best offer. Please contact me for more details.

George.
Old 05-27-2012, 06:42 AM   #2

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
George,
Gawd dang,
That is one fully equipped trailer with everything I've ever dreamed about putting on my trailer and more. I mean air suspension, that thing must ride so smoothly. Exceptional unit, wow. If I had not ordered my Escape, I'd be enroute.
Good luck.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #3

Lower price

We decided to lower the price to NADA level at $28,135.
George.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:22 PM   #4

Photos available in the new public address:
https://picasaweb.google.com/georgez...25BR21BForSale

George.
Old 06-09-2012, 09:20 PM   #5

Trailer: 2000 Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette Deluxe / 1997 Toyota T-100
OK George how do I get a hold of you, we live on the Washington and Idaho boarder. We are thinking of selling our 2000 Deluxe 16 Scamp and moving to someting larger this would fit us well,. Dave Tharp
Old 06-12-2012, 10:49 AM   #6

I added few pictures to this post. More pictures on Picasa.
George.
Attached Thumbnails
ZGR60122-001.JPG   ZGR60121.JPG  

ZGR60103.JPG   ZGR60099-001.JPG  

ZGR60105.JPG   ZGR60106.JPG  

ZGR60110.JPG   ZGR60113.JPG  

ZGR60120.JPG   GR291887.JPG  

Old 06-12-2012, 12:14 PM   #7

Name: Daniel A.
Trailer: Bigfoot 17.0 1991 dlx
British Columbia
Registry
If I had the money I'd be all over this unit, likely about the best with all the mods involved.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:16 PM   #8

Pennsylvania
Registry
I got the money but already ordered a new 19' Escape that is being built, so I'm hoping maybe in 5 years it may come up for sale again.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:02 PM   #9
MC1

Name: Wayne
Trailer: Airstream Sold, Nest Fan
Ontario
That is one sweet trailer!
Old 06-18-2012, 11:52 AM   #10

Lower price

We are getting reasonable traffic to our advertising but no acceptable offer yet. We assume it is the combination of the current market and price. We can only control the price and decided to adjust it to $26,500 or best offer.

George.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:21 PM   #11

Sold

We had reasonable traffic of inquiries, but no reasonable offer until the last 2 days’ avalanche of reasonable offers. If everything will go as planned our trailer will sunbathe in the Saudis desert. The buyer will be wiring money and after funds are verified he will be getting the keys and the pink slip. According to our bank, it takes 3-5 days to verify funds and it is the safest transaction for the seller. Hopefully all will go well.
George.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:33 PM   #12

Pennsylvania
Registry
I hope you are correct George....foreign transactions=horror stories. Will it be shipped from West coast or East coast?
Old 06-25-2012, 06:04 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
I hope you are correct George....foreign transactions=horror stories. Will it be shipped from West coast or East coast?
The buyer is in Coronado CA visiting his kids attending University. His brother has 2005 Bigfoot in Saudi Arabia. Based on the telephone conversation he knew a lot of details about Bigfoot trailers. He was willing to fly to Portland to finalize the transaction. His name surfaced in Google search as graduate of SMU university in Dallas. The trailer will likely be transferred to Texas and likely shipped from there.
If money is verified on my account it should be reasonably safe transaction, I hope.

George.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:20 AM   #14

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp
Sounds like a scam to me

Please accept cash only for your trailer. This reeks of a scam. It smells fishy.

Best of luck to you.

Ruth
Old 06-26-2012, 11:41 AM   #15

Thank you for advice. If this deal is real he is more exposed than us. If funds show up in our bank account there is no way he can retrieve them, than he is exposed. We gave him SWIFT, routing and account info but this is practically public knowledge. We will give him through Thursday this week to finalized his agreed upon obligation.
We have another offer but it requires long distance delivery from a fellow retiree who wants to go around US. If Saudi’s deal is bogus we are planning to accept this offer.

George.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:15 PM   #16

Name: Dave
Trailer: ,Bigfoot 25 foot plus Surfside 14 foot
British Columbia
Actually - when the funds "show up" in your account it means diddly. It means that preliminary scan has proceeded. However, at any time up to 90 days after the $$$ "appear" you bank may discover that the $$$ that they put into your account do not actually exist and they will then make an accounting adjustment.

Its not that "he" will be withdrawing the $$$, it is a case of him not putting REAL $$ into your account in the first place.

When dealing overseas, you want CASH in hand. Once the unit has left your driveway headed for another part of the globe - whether within the US of A or in Saudi Arabia, you have lost.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:23 PM   #17

Pennsylvania
Registry
possibly a wire is just as safe or a certified check drawn on us bank that you then cash at the bank it is drawn upon and get paid in cash
Old 06-26-2012, 01:47 PM   #18

Folks from our bank told us that it takes 3-5 days to verify if funds are real and in our account. They also told us that among personal checks, certified checks, money orders, cash, wiring money is the safest due to a complete traceability. Once wired funds are in my account a sender has no access. I wire money a few times a year to EU and there are plenty of warnings that wiring is irreversible.

In case of fraudulent activity we setup two-tier passwords. Apparently crooks are always a step ahead of banking security.

I think this is interesting offer but I am not completely sure it will go through. We are going to give him until this Thursday to fulfill his obligation and if he fails we will accept the offer with long distance delivery. In that case we will likely open (actually reopen) an account in buyer’s bank and do the account to account transaction in the bank.

George.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:10 PM   #19

Google is great

I did some research regarding the Saudi buyer based on his telephone number and e-mail address. Apparently he is the director of Human Resources, Member of the Board of the publicly traded corporation employing 12,000 people with $1.3B revenue located in Riyadh.

Well, time will tell but I am less worry about fraudulent activity.

George.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #20

Wiring Money by forwarder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeR View Post
I did some research regarding the Saudi buyer based on his telephone number and e-mail address. Apparently he is the director of Human Resources, Member of the Board of the publicly traded corporation employing 12,000 people with $1.3B revenue located in Riyadh.

Well, time will tell but I am less worry about fraudulent activity.

George.
I just got this email from the Saudi guy. Educated in US with high position:
"Hi George
This is a confirmation from my said regarding the sales agreement in the above subject . Our forwarder will contact you tomorrow , he will also Handel bank transaction and delivery . i will give you a call today
Regards
XXXXX XX XXXX"

Stay safe. Last year in Paris while waiting for a metro I found a hand of a beautiful young lady in my rear pocket, fortunately I saved the wallet by milliseconds. In a couple of minutes "peek pockets" was broadcast from PA speakers.
Life is good,
George.

Tags
bigfoot