MI ** 2008 EggCamper For Sale **reduced to $13,900 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-05-2011, 04:33 PM   #1

Trailer: Eggcamper
Registry
** 2008 EggCamper For Sale **reduced to $13,900

We have an EggCamper that shines and smells like new! No smokers, pets, perfumes or 'leaky diapers' - - you know what I mean ;-)

>> 2008 - 17' - EggCamper
>> Many quality modifications
>> Approximately 12,000 trip miles
>> Ready for the road
>> Asking $13,900 - OBO

I will post more info soon - - please send me a PM with questions or if interested. I have lots of photos to share. Located in Michigan.

Bill
Attached Thumbnails
WyCampgnd.jpg   UnionPass.jpg  

Interior Rr.jpg   Int Frt.jpg  

Old 10-06-2011, 08:50 AM   #2

Name: sandy
Trailer: I am still looking for a nice fiberglass camper prefer casita or bigfoot 17-19ft in nice condition
Ohio
egg camper

Bill I am interested in your camper I am in Ohio. What is your best price. Please contact me at home phone: is in profile. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Robison View Post
We have an EggCamper that shines and smells like new! No smokers, pets, perfumes or 'leaky diapers' - - you know what I mean ;-)

>> Ready for the road
>> Asking $14,700 - OBO

I will post more info soon - - please send me a PM with questions or if interested. I have lots of photos to share. Located in Michigan.

Bill
Old 10-06-2011, 08:51 AM   #3

Name: sandy
Trailer: I am still looking for a nice fiberglass camper prefer casita or bigfoot 17-19ft in nice condition
Ohio
Interested in your egg camper. Any issues? Do you like it? please contact me thanks as I am in OHIO
Old 10-06-2011, 09:24 AM   #4

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeohcamper View Post
Interested in your egg camper. Any issues? Do you like it? please contact me thanks as I am in OHIO
Hi Sandy -

We were very close to Troy last week with our EggCamper as we returned from a month long trip to the Rockies. I checked your profile and phone number is not public, for our protection - - please send me a personal message (PM) with you number so we can chat about our Egg.

No issues - it is fantastic! I like to design and fabricate - so it has about $1,700 in upgrades. Factory cost $18,000 + Upgrades $1,700 = Value $19,700. Asking $14,700 - - I'll be looking forward to getting your PM.

Bill
Old 10-08-2011, 10:04 AM   #5

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Robison View Post

>> Ready for the road
>> Asking $14,700 - OBO

Bill
Thanks for the your questions and interest! As requested, here is a link to additional photos of our great little egg - that we will miss!

https://picasaweb.google.com/deepthi...eat=directlink

I hope the pictures help tell the story - please continue to post or send me a PM with any of your questions and/or comments.

Bill
Old 10-09-2011, 07:56 AM   #6

Name: D
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Michigan
Smile Interest in your Egg Camper

Bill: We are interested in talking to you about your Egg Camper. Please call us at xxx-xxx-9050. Thank you. David and Carolyn Materne (MyTurn) We live in the Detroit, Michigan area (White Lake Township, near Milford)
Old 10-09-2011, 08:28 AM   #7

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTurn View Post
Bill: We are interested in talking to you about your Egg Camper. Please call us at xxx-xxx-9050. Thank you. David and Carolyn Materne (MyTurn) We live in the Detroit, Michigan area (White Lake Township, near Milford)
Welcome to the Fiberglass RV forum - always nice to see a new face ;-)

Thanks, just got notice of your posting. I'll give you a call in a few minutes...

Bill
Old 10-09-2011, 09:37 AM   #8

Name: D
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Michigan
Thank you.

Thank you, Bill.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:22 PM   #9

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTurn View Post
Thank you, Bill.
Thanks for coming up this afternoon to checkout our egg! Wow! What a great couple you two are - you don't often meet people just like yourself, but we come pretty close. We also enjoyed meeting your family members.

Hope we didn't talk your ears off ;-) Have a great, informative visit with Jim at the EggFactory - he is a super smart guy - it is the best way to see the quality and thought put into each EggCamper. Look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Bill
Old 10-11-2011, 05:58 AM   #10

Registry
Interest in Iowa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy
Hi, Bill!

Where are you? I would like info on your trailer, too, please.
Thank you. Cathy in Iowa
Hi Cathy -

We live in Michigan, near Lansing (try Google maps) easy access via I-69 or US 127 - what area in Iowa are you located? We can email you additional info if you would like to send me a PM with your phone - if not comfortable doing that let me know and I will give you my number. I have found it to be easier to chat on the phone to answer questions - then email what you may want.

Don't let the distance concern you - we can discuss solutions for that on the phone ;-)

Nancy & Bill
Old 10-12-2011, 07:44 AM   #11

Registry
EggCamper Bed

I have been asked some questions about the EggCamper's bed - hope this will help.

The EggCamper allows many options like most fiberglass campers...

> The rear area is quite versatile - it can be just 'U-shaped' seating for 3-5 people OR

> You could make it a 'table' area for the same number (ours came from factory w/out the table pedestal only the table top, but will supply it if desired) OR

> It makes a huge bed, 54" X 84" (ours came without a factory mattress) - we use an air bed mattress (included) which allows putting it away during daytime for added room. On longer trips we use our futon mattress with just the two of us. It makes a really comfy full-time bed that way with storage under. Any standard 'full size' mattress easily fits the bed.

> In addition to the rear area - the side dinette makes a nice table for two OR a 6' bed for one

> Galley is always available for use

> Bath/shower is always available for use

As with most campers the rear table top also acts as the bottom bed support.
Attached Thumbnails
Giant Bed.jpg  
Old 10-15-2011, 05:18 PM   #12

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
Price reduction requested by owner
Old 10-18-2011, 08:14 AM   #13

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
PDF with info about your Eggcamper

Hi Bill,

As we discussed, I am posting here so that you may attach the PDF with additional information about your Eggcamper.

Thank you!
Amber
Old 10-18-2011, 09:22 AM   #14

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber O View Post
Hi Bill,

As we discussed, I am posting here so that you may attach the PDF with additional information about your Eggcamper.

Thank you!
Amber

Thanks again for your interest in our EggCamper! I appreciate your questions and comments - it would be best if we discussed the electric vs propane issue on the phone. Why don't you PM me your number and I would be happy to share what we have learned in a couple years.

I was able to attach the info you requested - will keep you updated.

Bill
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EggUpgrades v2.pdf (35.0 KB, 73 views)
File Type: pdf EggFeatures v2.pdf (35.5 KB, 48 views)
Old 10-19-2011, 05:05 PM   #15

Registry
*** SOLD *** 2008 EggCamper ***

*** SOLD ***

Thanks to everyone for all your questions and comments - it has been fun!

We may currently be without an Egg, but we have made friends on the forum who will always be a part of us! Some day we may return to an egg,but for now we are changing directions in the type of rig we will use ;-)

I feel compelled to provide the following - - - for those interested in 'comps' - we listed here, Casita forum, Craig's List and a for sale sign in camper window. We had one query from CL / one from Casita forum / four from FRV forum and six calls as result of the sign. At the time of the sale we had three individuals genuinely interested in purchasing our Egg. (One from FRV - one from Casita and one from the sign). The actual buyers had driven by our home and saw the sign - so gave us a call 'just to ask for price', but I invited them to 'just take a look' and the rest is history. They had not been campers and were not familiar with the EggCamper - with one short look they were in love with it, just like we were! After many, many questions, more than one look and a long test drive - - they decided to buy our whole rig (camper, TrailBlazer and generator). Sold camper for our asking price of $13,900 in a bit over a week. We are happy and they are happy!

This info is offered to share years of selling commercial real estate, in an attempt to be a good example for those interested in selling their egg.

We plan to continue to stay in touch...

Bill

Tags
camper, egg, eggcamper, fiberglass, michigan