FL -2010- 17' Casita Liberty Deluxe For Sale - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-23-2011, 07:58 AM   #1

Name: Beth
Trailer: Casita Liberty Deluxe 17'
Florida
-2010- 17' Casita Liberty Deluxe For Sale

Nearly new 2010 Liberty Deluxe Casita for sale. Lots of extras. Furnace, Roof mount AC with Heat Strip, Fantastic Fan, Outside Shower, Water Heater Upgrade, Vinyl Flooring, 25 Gal. Fresh Water Tank, LED lights all around, 15 inch tire upgrade, High Lift Axle. NO Awning, NO MicroWave. Will throw in convection toaster oven. Only modification, custom room darkening curtains. Original blinds are available. Only housed in Florida since Sept. 20, 2011.

Asking $14,500

Questions and additional photos available upon request.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:25 AM   #2

Florida
Oops

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
And the price/year is---------??

Yeah I guess those are important too...

The Casita was picked up new April 2010 from the Factory. We are asking $14,500.

Beth
Old 09-28-2011, 08:08 PM   #3

Name: Andre
Trailer: Currently shopping
Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beths Request View Post
Nearly new 2010 Liberty Deluxe Casita for sale. Lots of extras. Furnace, Roof mount AC with Heat Strip, Fantastic Fan, Outside Shower, Water Heater Upgrade, Vinyl Flooring, 25 Gal. Fresh Water Tank, LED lights all around, 15 inch tire upgrade, High Lift Axle. NO Awning, NO MicroWave. Will throw in convection toaster oven. Only modification, custom room darkening curtains. Original blinds are available. Only housed in Florida since Sept. 20, 2011.

Asking $14,500

Questions and additional photos available upon request.
Hi,
I just succeed to log in to this forum. I'm Pony1952. I'm from Québec, Canada, and looking for a Casita. Your's could be interesting for me. We are going to Florida soon, in Dade City, to sell our Fifthwheel, in the Town and Country RV Rv Resort.
It will be at the end of October. So, if you still have your Casita, we would be very interested to see it and maybe...
Thanks to give me an answer.
André Lord montmagny777@hotmail.com
Old 10-04-2011, 03:03 PM   #4

Name: Gary & Jona
Trailer: 2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II
Florida
Hello my wife and I are interested in getting a Casita and would like to set a time to come and see your Trailer. I see your in the Keys and we are in West Palm Beach. If we could make contact to set this up please let us know. My email is garyjona1@aol.com and I can call or give your our number. Thank you in advance for your reply. Gary
Old 10-05-2011, 09:57 AM   #5

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyjona View Post
Hello my wife and I are interested in getting a Casita and would like to set a time to come and see your Trailer. I see your in the Keys and we are in West Palm Beach. If we could make contact to set this up please let us know. My email is garyjona1@aol.com and I can call or give your our number. Thank you in advance for your reply. Gary
Hi Gary,

I emailed you yesterday. I'll also check the post here. I'd love to have you come see our Casita.
Beth
Old 10-08-2011, 02:42 PM   #6

Florida
Thanks for all of your interest the Casita has SOLD...

Tags
casita