This trailer is in better than factory condition.
The first five modifications were done by Larry Gamble at my home in Branson:
1. Fast gray – Allows gray water tank to be emptied much quicker than the factory. Larger exit pipes.
2. Elimination of "P trap" under shower – eliminates the valve which is necessary to prevent the gray water from backing up into the shower floor. A hepvo valve replaces the p trap.
3. Elimination of "P trap" under sink – frees up space for additional shelf under sink (which I installed).
4. Original thermostat replaced – smoother, quieter operation of the A/C.
5. Outside shower
6. Dri-Dek flooring in shower – factory shower floor is slick when wet.
7. Shelving in storage closet – see attached photos.
8. Installed front stabilizer jacks – made front of trailer more stable.
9. Most (all but three) light
fixtures now have LED bulbs – much cooler in summer.
10. Mattress – Spa Sensations 6" Memory Foam Mattress installed and corners cut to replace dining area pads.
11. MaxAire cover for Fantastic Fan – allows fan to be open and working, even in rain.
12. High rise faucet for kitchen sink.
13. A/C Heat Strip – Replaced manual reset button with automatic. If and when the heat strip switch tripped (and they all do) the A/C had to be disassembled to get to the manual reset switch before modification
The Only Options Not Included in the trailer are:
2. Extra electrical
3. 5" pads/cushions
All other options are/were factory installed. The fabric is Blue/Gray.
I will include the Silvertek Cover for the trailer.
For information, please email or PM.