FL 2011 Scamp 13' for Trade for Older Camper - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-18-2013, 09:28 PM   #1

Name: Scamper
Trailer: Scamp
Florida
2011 Scamp 13' for Trade for Older Camper

Hi Folks,
I have a 2011 Scamp up for trade. Times are a little tight but I do not want to get out of the camping world. I am looking to trade down a bit and hopefully free up some cash and keep a camper in the driveway. I have a 2011 in excellent condition. It is the 13 foot model with no bathroom. It does have rooftop A/C, a three way fridge, the battery pack, screen door, storage above the bed, fantastic fan, and a few other little additions. It is only a couple of years old so it is in very good shape. It needs absolutely nothing and everything works perfectly. I am looking for an older camper with some cash on top. I would need at least 3,000 on top just to give you an idea. I would really like a camper with A/C. Being in the south that is pretty much a must. Everything else I am pretty flexible on. An older scamp with A/C would make me pretty happy Anyway, I thought I would post this here and maybe give someone with an older model a chance to step into something fresh and new and get rid of the old camper all in one transaction. I am in Florida and I am willing to share some driving to meet you if you are out of state. Any questions please PM me.
Thanks!
Old 06-20-2013, 10:55 AM   #2

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
do you have a price to list for sale? You may have to sell and then buy another unit.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:46 PM   #3

Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
do you have a price to list for sale? You may have to sell and then buy another unit.
That is the feeling I get. The only issue is these don't seem to pop up that often or that close. I think I would much rather just hold on to it and make the finances work. I would hate to go all summer without camping because I couldn't find a suitable replacement.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:13 PM   #4

Florida
Ok, I am holding on to this baby. Moderaters please close this thread.

Tags
scamp