3-way refrigerator, 2 burner cook top, drop in sink from 1985 Burro 13 - sold - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-29-2010, 03:04 PM   #1

Trailer: 2008 Scamp 16 ft Custom Deluxe Deluxe Side Dinette
Registry
3-way refrigerator, 2 burner cook top, drop in sink from 1985 Burro 13 - sold

Hi, I have a 3-way refrigerator, stove top and a stainless drop in sink complete with faucet for anyone that may be interrested in them. I will take $90.00 for all 3 pieces plus shipping from zip code 41001. You are also welcome to pick them up. Refrigerator works, we can plug it in to test if you wish.
Thanks, Mark
859-393-0645
Old 08-11-2010, 04:06 PM   #2

Trailer: 1972 American Boler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Shaffer View Post
Hi, I have a 3-way refrigerator, stove top and a stainless drop in sink complete with faucet for anyone that may be interrested in them. I will take $90.00 for all 3 pieces plus shipping from zip code 41001. You are also welcome to pick them up. Refrigerator works, we can plug it in to test if you wish.
Thanks, Mark
859-393-0645
Do you still have the 3 way frig & if so what size is it & do you know if the propane works on it? I want to replace the ice box in my 1972 Boler with a 2 way or 3 way frig. If yours will fit & the propane works I am very interested in it.

Thanks, Libby
Old 08-11-2010, 06:25 PM   #3

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby F. View Post
Do you still have the 3 way frig & if so what size is it & do you know if the propane works on it? I want to replace the ice box in my 1972 Boler with a 2 way or 3 way frig. If yours will fit & the propane works I am very interested in it.

Thanks, Libby

Libby, I sold the refrigerator today to a couple that are remodeling a Serro Scotty. It worked great on all power choices though. I sold the drop in sink to them also. I still have the 2 burner cook top available.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:40 PM   #4

Trailer: 1972 American Boler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Shaffer View Post
Libby, I sold the refrigerator today to a couple that are remodeling a Serro Scotty. It worked great on all power choices though. I sold the drop in sink to them also. I still have the 2 burner cook top available.
Thanks for getting back to me so quick Mark. I had my cook top & furnace checked out & they work great...or so I'm told. I haven't put them back in the camper yet. I will keep looking for a small refrigerator. It's great that people have a place like this forum to put things up for sale.

Good luck selling the cook top. I would think someone on this forum would need one & get in touch with you.

Libby
Old 08-14-2010, 11:06 PM   #5

Registry
Everything has been sold.

Tags
burro, refrigerator