owners, beware that this trailer is too short for a 6'3" person to stand up in.
- 3 New wheels and bearings
- dual battery
box with charger, fused and switchable (1/2/both/off)
- New propane
- forced air furnace
- All lighting
replaced with LED lights
- quick release rear jack stands
- frame off and rustproofed in and out
- dinette in front bench, NO BUNKS
- new latex foam mattress, 6" thick (ikea $600)
- this trailer is set up to kind of stay in bed format and leave the little table up in the front for eating/chilling.
lifes too short and the mattress is too comfy (heavy) to move around all the time. this is a very workable solution for 1 or 2 people. less bed making, no kiddies falling out of flimsy shower curtain holder bunks, and rendering the couch useless as a back rest due to the protruding bunk support. this trailer is ready for good times.
looking to buy a sailboat with the money so a trade would be welcome.