OR 78 13' scamp mostly restored project $3750 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-29-2012, 01:37 PM   #1

Name: Bob
Trailer: 13' scamp
Oregon
78 13' scamp mostly restored project $3750

I have a 78 scamp that has been partially restored. Health and lack of covered space forces me to abandon project. This unit is usable as is.
The inside is in real nice shape with new vinyl floor, fantastic fan, 2 burner gas cook stove, closet, orig bunks on forward end, and orig double on rear under dinette. Took out refer which was always wanting me to crawl on floor to use and replaced with three deep drawers for a pantry. New deep cycle battery and built in battery tender. 15 gal water tank with battery pump. Gas heater. newer doors on compartments and closet.Jalousie windows through out.
The outside sports new tail and marker lights, jack stands on rear bumper. and needs a bit of work. A shed fell on it during its life with a po resulting in a crack on the roof but all that has been fixed, and the roof is in fine shape. It is water tight as is. Only thing it needs is some bondo on the rock chips and an exterior paint job. I have the paint here (300 dollars) and will include. Back window needs replacing cause someone put the glare film on it and it is peeling but can not get it off. If you have any skills at all this could be finished up with very little work and a brush and tip paint job. ( my paint choice is white on top and light gray on the bottom)
4500 dollars and you can pull it home today. I tow it with a 94 honda accord. will try again to load pictures but if I do not suceed I can email some to you. In the pics there is some white duct tape covering the missing caps and the fantastic fan mounting area and is only tempoary till I can get some new caps.
Here is a direct link to pictures on my photobucket acct.
78 scamp pictures by wd7edc - Photobucket
Old 07-10-2012, 12:02 AM   #2

Name: Becky & Dave
Trailer: U haul '82 CT13 & Casita 17' Deluxe
Oregon
Where in Oregon is the trailer? How was the crack on top fixed and was it fixed professionally? Thanks.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:34 PM   #3

Oregon
Yes, restored by pro... Trailer is located in Albany , about 80 mi S of portland.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #4

Name: Becky & Dave
Trailer: U haul '82 CT13 & Casita 17' Deluxe
Oregon
We are interested in seeing your trailer. I sent my phone number in a private message. Please call if not sold. Thanks.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:13 PM   #5

Oregon
Price lowered to 3750.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:53 AM   #6

Oregon
Clarifacation time.... This trailer does need some exterior work...( bondo and Paint) I have several gallons of interlux paint and primer for it. I have lost the place I was going to work on it so am selling for less than I paid. Also included are a 6 ft scaffold, and a dust cover for the unit.
We use the scamp as it is but it is not very pretty. It does need some work. If you are looking for a ready to roll showstopper dont waste my time please. FGT is the only place I have posted it.
Old 07-25-2012, 10:29 PM   #7

Name: steve
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Oregon
Is this trailer still available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post
I have a 78 scamp that has been partially restored. Health and lack of covered space forces me to abandon project. This unit is usable as is.
The inside is in real nice shape with new vinyl floor, fantastic fan, 2 burner gas cook stove, closet, orig bunks on forward end, and orig double on rear under dinette. Took out refer which was always wanting me to crawl on floor to use and replaced with three deep drawers for a pantry. New deep cycle battery and built in battery tender. 15 gal water tank with battery pump. Gas heater. newer doors on compartments and closet.Jalousie windows through out.
The outside sports new tail and marker lights, jack stands on rear bumper. and needs a bit of work. A shed fell on it during its life with a po resulting in a crack on the roof but all that has been fixed, and the roof is in fine shape. It is water tight as is. Only thing it needs is some bondo on the rock chips and an exterior paint job. I have the paint here (300 dollars) and will include. Back window needs replacing cause someone put the glare film on it and it is peeling but can not get it off. If you have any skills at all this could be finished up with very little work and a brush and tip paint job. ( my paint choice is white on top and light gray on the bottom)
4500 dollars and you can pull it home today. I tow it with a 94 honda accord. will try again to load pictures but if I do not suceed I can email some to you. In the pics there is some white duct tape covering the missing caps and the fantastic fan mounting area and is only tempoary till I can get some new caps.
Here is a direct link to pictures on my photobucket acct.
78 scamp pictures by wd7edc - Photobucket
I'm interested if this is still available... Can I stop bye to see it?
Old 08-02-2012, 09:26 AM   #8

Oregon
Yes, still available!
Old 08-02-2012, 09:06 PM   #9

Name: Tania
Trailer: Newbie owners of TrailMite
Oregon
Registry
Interested in your scamp

Hi,
We would like to see your Scamp that is for sale (tomorrow) Friday. Can we arrange a time and how do I get my info to you so we can make these arrangements? I will need to know by noon, so I can schedule it. Thanks!
Old 08-19-2012, 09:39 PM   #10

Name: Brille
Trailer: Shopping 13 feet
Oregon
Is this still available? I would like to see it on weds if it hasn't sold.
Old 08-20-2012, 01:21 PM   #11

Name: Don
Trailer: In the market
Oregon
Hello, I live in Springfield is your trailer still available? If so please let me know. E-mail Donlf4321@yahoo.com or call 541 744 0184. Thanks, Don

Tags
scamp