09-18-2010, 12:16 PM
For Sale - 78 Compact Jr - near Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A
It is a Compact (Compact Jr?)
I bought the trailer ~~ 6 years ago when we had a jeep wrangler and need something light to pull.
We used it 2-3 times on local trips to Frazier Park area.
Work/school didn’t allow much camping time and it was parked for ~~4 years.
Price negotiations start at $4200.00.
Here is a link to the photos.
The Trailer is
13 Feet long (exterior
7 Feet wide at the widest point (exterior)
· White with Blue Accent Stripes
· Thick metal LP tank holder
· 2 burner cook top
· Ice box (not refrigerator)
· Closet ~ 5’ tall
· Under sink storage
· Under Ice box storage
· C-Shaped Seating/Dinette that converts to large bed (Wife, daughter and I slept on it)
· Wheel bearings were repacked when I bought it ~~6 years ago with ~~ 200 miles.
· Huge storage under the Port, Starboard and fore seating
· 3 Large windows; Side windows open and front is fixed
The previous owner had a lot of work put into it.
· Interior has neat spray-on white insulation.
· New floor
· New Frame made of C channel that is very strong – Includes a rear bumper
· See the Water, LP and electric below.
· Blue Cushions and Blue Curtains. Perhaps to match the exterior accent stripes?
· New door /screen door
It may need;
· Front window caught a neighbor’s baseball (it is broken but is taped and still in place.
· My pup chewed a cushion corner
· Probably need a new water faucet
· Dinette table post has surface rust on chrome
· Tires hold air but will need replacement
· Pop –up hasn’t been opened in a while – Gasket? Canvas?
· Door screen -same pup used the screen to get in the trailer – Screen frame is good but will need a new mesh
· Deep cycle battery may be good, but it has been sitting for sometime without a charge
· 20 Gal fresh water tank (if my math is correct- 34”x12”x12”)
· It appears to be food grade polyethylene
· Small 12 DC pump
· Plumbed; to the sink, an inlet on the port side, and a drain pipe
· City Water hookup plumbed to the sink
Electric - 120V AC
· External connector
· Breaker Box
· Wired to 2 double outlets (same type as a house.)
Electric - 12V
· 12 volt lights
· Deep cycle 12V Battery in a neat wooden battery box
· Plumbed in copper from the tongue to the cook top ,except for the tank connection which is standard flexible hose