Selling this gutted & re-designed "open floorplan" Compact Jr.
The total weight
(packed for camping) is 1120 pounds. Our buddy Frederick weighed it with special scales at a rally
— the lightest fiberglass trailer he has ever weighed.
- New exterior paint
- Beautiful new plywood floor
- New insulated walls (EPS covered with canvas fabric)
- Original windows
cleaned & reinstalled, sealed
- New plywood benches run the length of the entire trailer
- Original sink & 3-burner stove, new countertop
- Custom tongue that carries spare tire, battery
- New spare tire
Fits in a garage. Has been towed by a Mitsubishi Lancer.
Well-documented renovation at this tiny house dot com.
Please private message
me if you're serious about making an offer.
It currently resides in San Diego, CA.