Bed, tire cover & filler - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-13-2006, 12:32 PM   #1

Trailer: 1981 13 ft Scamp
I have the upper bed of the gaucho-coucho-bunkbed. It is the couch's backrest when folded down. This is from an '81 Scamp with the brown plaid pattern cover.
Also, have the narrow crescent shaped upholstered filler pad that goes between the lower bed and the front wall.
Lastly, have a newish spare tire cover-black, no lettering.
I will bring any/all this to Bandon in July if you let me know.
Old 04-13-2006, 09:43 PM   #2

Trailer: Burro 13 ft 1982
Shirley-

Do you know if the spare tire cover is for a 13 inch tire? If it is we would be very interested in it. We will be at Bullards in July. We will be in site B63 or B51 and coming in
Thursday as far as I know.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:14 PM   #3

--><div class='quotemain'>
Shirley-

Do you know if the spare tire cover is for a 13 inch tire? If it is we would be very interested in it. We will be at Bullards in July. We will be in site B63 or B51 and coming in
Thursday as far as I know.
[/quote]

Yes it's for the original Scamp size wheel-13" Jim Munson site 61 last loop, C. Arrive some time Friday.
Old 04-16-2006, 07:49 AM   #4

Trailer: 16 ft Casita
Quote:
I have the upper bed of the gaucho-coucho-bunkbed. It is the couch's backrest when folded down. This is from an '81 Scamp with the brown plaid pattern cover.
Also, have the narrow crescent shaped upholstered filler pad that goes between the lower bed and the front wall.
Lastly, have a newish spare tire cover-black, no lettering.
I will bring any/all this to Bandon in July if you let me know.

Still learning to navigate around on this site. Occassionally I see someone mention a gathering in Branson in July but don't ever see details about it. I checked the calender but didn't see anything. If there is a gathering can you give me some details. We hope to have our restoration completed by then. July is our 25th wedding anniversary and we thought about going to Branson for that. It would be nice to be able to combine the two. Any info would be appreciated.Thanks-Lisa
Old 04-16-2006, 08:10 AM   #5

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Branson How about Bandon? But, that's all the way across the country from you in Oregon.

Anyone know of one in Branson??? Mike Bullard, this is your neighborhood. You know of anything to help Lisa out?
Old 04-16-2006, 08:47 AM   #6

Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel Custom Deluxe
Check out explorebranson.com for a month by month of all the activities going on in Branson. There's always something going on. The best camping is at the COE parks on Table Rock Lake. My favorite is Mill Creek, water front sites with hook-ups.
Mike B
Old 04-16-2006, 04:46 PM   #7

Trailer: 16 ft Casita
Quote:
Check out explorebranson.com for a month by month of all the activities going on in Branson. There's always something going on. The best camping is at the COE parks on Table Rock Lake. My favorite is Mill Creek, water front sites with hook-ups.
Mike B
Ok,I guess that is my error. I thought I was reading Branson . That will teach me to wear my bifocals when I'm on the computer. Thanks for the info.
Old 04-28-2006, 02:04 AM   #8

Trailer: Burro 13 ft 1982
Jim-

Totally forgot to get back to you about the tire cover. We are still interested. We will be in B51 or B63 (which ever site my dad does not take we will be in) and we are coming in on Thursday so we will look you up or look us up. Sorry for the delay in responding.
Old 05-05-2006, 04:38 PM   #9

I recently accepted the donation ($20 shipping) of an exhaust fan/hood/light. It's brand new, white from Scamp. I don't know where my brain was, because I have a window above the stove! I like my window and now don't want the hood.
I will be at Bandon if you would repay my shipping cost and want it.
Old 05-07-2006, 03:00 PM   #10

Trailer: Casita 16 ft 1984 and U-Haul CT13 1985
Registry
Hi Shirley,

We'd love to have your exhast fan/hood/light if it's still available. and would be glad to repay your shipping/donation cost. We'll be at the Oregon Gathering at Bandon in July, and would be able to pick it up then if that's convenient for you.

Best wishes,
Jeanne and Steve
Old 05-07-2006, 10:08 PM   #11

Quote:
Hi Shirley,

We'd love to have your exhast fan/hood/light if it's still available. and would be glad to repay your shipping/donation cost. We'll be at the Oregon Gathering at Bandon in July, and would be able to pick it up then if that's convenient for you.

Best wishes,
Jeanne and Steve
Hi Jeanne and Steve,
I will bring the stove hood to Bandon. We will arrive some time Friday the 14th.
So if you could repay the $20. shipping that would be good. I have not donated to the site.
Jim C61
Old 05-08-2006, 07:30 AM   #12

Trailer: Casita 16 ft 1984 and U-Haul CT13 1985
Registry
Thanks so much Jim and Shirley, we'll stop by your campsite Friday. See you then!

Jeanne and Steve A-8
Old 05-17-2006, 04:04 PM   #13

I also have a Suburban two burner cooktop. The cutout is about 16 1/2 X 11 3/4. Color brown porcelain with hinged cover. Has one small chip but is nice and glossy. Grates are little burned but not bad.
Should I bring it to Bandon too?
Old 05-31-2006, 02:11 PM   #14

Trailer: Perris Pacer 1979
Hello Munsons....

Yes, please bring the two burner stove, along with the gocho bunk-bed. I'd like to have them both. My gocho bunk bed was so rotted, that I took it out. It's working fine without it, but now that I have a chance to replace it, I'd love to do that. I'll be at Bandon also, space A-47, July 12th and leaving the 17th. Please confirm if I can have these, and the cost. See you in July...I'm getting so anxious. Chari
Old 05-31-2006, 03:27 PM   #15

Quote:
Hello Munsons....

Yes, please bring the two burner stove, along with the gocho bunk-bed. I'd like to have them both. My gocho bunk bed was so rotted, that I took it out. It's working fine without it, but now that I have a chance to replace it, I'd love to do that. I'll be at Bandon also, space A-47, July 12th and leaving the 17th. Please confirm if I can have these, and the cost. See you in July...I'm getting so anxious. Chari
Chari,

I'll bring to Branson : Choclate Suburban stove & upper bunk bed. Do want the little crescent shaped (brown plaid) filler that goes between the front wall and the bottom mattress?

Jim Munson
Old 05-31-2006, 03:31 PM   #16

Quote:
Hello Munsons....

Chari,

I'll bring to Brandon : Choclate Suburban stove & upper bunk bed. Do want the little crescent shaped (brown plaid) filler that goes between the front wall and the bottom mattress?

Jim Munson
p.s. no charge
Old 05-31-2006, 06:15 PM   #17

Quote:
Chari,

I'll bring to Branson : Choclate Suburban stove & upper bunk bed. Do want the little crescent shaped (brown plaid) filler that goes between the front wall and the bottom mattress?

Jim Munson

Hello Munsons again....

Please, I hope your coming to Bandon, Oregon...because I can't make it to Branson, in Missouri. And, yes, bring anything that goes with the goucho bunk bed. Does it have the legs on the bottom of the bunk bed board for support? And yes, the crescent shaped filler too. Did this also come with a narrow board that connected the goucho bed to the wall of the fiberglass? Do you know what I mean? If not, maybe I could use yours to measure to make one for my trailer. My old hinged board crumbled apart pulling it home, so I just took it out, covered the attaching holes of the fiberglass with cauking, and used overstuffed pillows for the back. But, it would be so nice to have it the way it used to be. And Eric, who has a Perris Pacer as well, has his goucho bed in his trailer, and I could measure his bunk bed support board. By the way, where will you be located at Bandon, what is your space number? When will you be arriving? Were you at Bandon last year, 2005? Must go now, but am glad I'm on the receiving end of the goucho bed and the 2-
burner stove. AND, please confirm that your coming to Bandon, OREGON. Good night and sleep tight. Thanks so much. Chari
Old 05-31-2006, 11:09 PM   #18

I wouldn't be caught dead in Branson. See you in Bandon OR. The upper bunk bed is supported by two pipe posts which I have to keep to support my new counter/workshelf. These shouln't be too hard to duplicate. The wood strip that holds the hinges for the bed should be fairly easy to copy -trace mine if you want. I will be there( 1st timer) the 14th-17th. Site C61.
Glad someone can use this stuff.
Jim Munson
1 upper bunk bed.2 stove.3 filler piece.
Old 06-01-2006, 01:57 PM   #19

Quote:
I wouldn't be caught dead in Branson. See you in Bandon OR. The upper bunk bed is supported by two pipe posts which I have to keep to support my new counter/workshelf. These shouln't be too hard to duplicate. The wood strip that holds the hinges for the bed should be fairly easy to copy -trace mine if you want. I will be there( 1st timer) the 14th-17th. Site C61.
Glad someone can use this stuff.
Jim Munson
1 upper bunk bed.2 stove.3 filler piece.
Hello Munsons again and again...

Thanks so much for the goucho bed and it's supplies, and the stove.
This is my second year, and I wouldn't miss the Oregon Gathering for the world.
I've been to the Norther Oregeon gathering (a spinoff of the Oregon Gathering) as well, twice, and...I hope you find as I have, that this is a fantastic group of people. I'm looking forward to meeting you, and becoming good friends. Take care both of you, and I'll see you in July...in Bandon, OREGON. Your friend, Chari