For Sale: Bonair Oxygen fiberglass - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-14-2019, 01:48 PM   #1

Name: Steve
Trailer: Hymer Touring GT
Loon Lake Wa. and Boulder City, Nv.
Registry
Bonair Oxygen fiberglass

It is with a heavy heart that I am listing my 2002 Bonair Oxygen for sale. This awesome trailer is in great condition and needs nothing. Be prepared to deal with all the admirers that will appear wherever you go as it truly is a stunning fiberglass trailer. Only 77 of these were produced by the Bonair company in Quebec. They are very rare but parts for the mechanics and appliances are readily available off the shelf. I am asking 12,000 US. The trailer is located in Spokane Wa but I am heading to Las Vegas in the next week or two so if you want it delivered along the way that is a possibility. Steve

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Bonair Oxygen fiberglass

Old 06-14-2019, 02:20 PM   #2

Name: John
Trailer: 2019 Black Series HQ19
Smith Valley, Nevada
Steve,

If you need a place to stop for the night, send me a PM. We are near Gardnerville, NV, in Wellington. Very easy to get from here to 95 south toward Las Vegas. We have full hookups and plenty of room.

Old 06-14-2019, 02:44 PM   #3

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspy View Post
Steve,

If you need a place to stop for the night, send me a PM. We are near Gardnerville, NV, in Wellington. Very easy to get from here to 95 south toward Las Vegas. We have full hookups and plenty of room.
Thanks, we usually come down through Montana on the 15 straight into Vegas. Of course making that trip at least twice a year for the past 20 plus years we have went every way you can imagine lol. I'm heading down to check on my property and deliver some stuff for my kid. I offered to deliver because I know how spread out fiberglass trailer folks are.
Old 06-15-2019, 05:15 PM   #4

Name: julie
Trailer: 2017 Escape 17B
Idaho
Was this the one at dome rock? If so what a nice trailer.
Old 06-15-2019, 05:48 PM   #5

Trailer: 2009 17 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe
Quote:
Originally Posted by julmar View Post
Saw it at Dash Point SAFE gathering. Definitely a nice trailer. As stated earlier, these are a work of art.
Old 06-15-2019, 06:28 PM   #6

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by julmar View Post
Yes we were at Quartzsite this year. The chilly weather there as well as 2 weeks of rain on a recent trip have played large parts in my decision to sell. When we got it it was for quick trips between our lake place in eastern Washington to our house in Boulder City. However my daughter got a job in Vegas and is borrowing our Vegas house for her and our 3 granddaughters. Funny how things change. Either we stay up north for the winter or we find something big enough to spend a few weeks in at a time. I love to help my child but it sure puts a crimp in things.
Old 06-15-2019, 06:31 PM   #7

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Fish View Post
Saw it at Dash Point SAFE gathering. Definitely a nice trailer. As stated earlier, these are a work of art.
Thank you, I am still in awe of her every time I see her. A very sexy trailer.
Old 06-16-2019, 07:29 AM   #8

Name: Kathleen (Kai: ai as in wait)
Trailer: Amerigo FG-16 1973 "Peanut"
Greater Seattle Metropolitan Area, Washington
Registry
Steve Hammel, my first reaction was, "No!" But I understand. Life changes.

What a beautiful little rare trailer...And really, "new" in comparison to a sticky. Only 17 years? In great shape. Both condition-wise and the trailer's shape, which is unique among trailers.

I sincerely hope your trip to LasVegas goes well, and that your sale goes equally well when you get a buyer.

Best to you. It was great meeting you (both & pups) and seeing your Oxygen at the Dash Point SAFE. Hope we cross paths again someday.

"K"
Kathleen & Paul
Kai in Seattle
Old 06-16-2019, 07:39 AM   #9

Name: bill
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19; 1977 Trillium 1300
The Mountains of North Carolina
Registry
Should sell fast. Interested buyers need to be in contact now.
Old 06-16-2019, 08:27 AM   #10

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai in Seattle View Post
Steve Hammel, my first reaction was, "No!" But I understand. Life changes.

What a beautiful little rare trailer...And really, "new" in comparison to a sticky. Only 17 years? In great shape. Both condition-wise and the trailer's shape, which is unique among trailers.

I sincerely hope your trip to LasVegas goes well, and that your sale goes equally well when you get a buyer.

Best to you. It was great meeting you (both & pups) and seeing your Oxygen at the Dash Point SAFE. Hope we cross paths again someday.

"K"
Kathleen & Paul
Kai in Seattle
Thanks Kai, We'll still be around just in a bigger, fancier more comfortable, not as easy to tow trailer. Hopefully whoever buys it will still attend rallies to show her off.
Old 06-16-2019, 08:32 AM   #11

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrifty bill View Post
Should sell fast. Interested buyers need to be in contact now.
I hope so. It pains me to go through the process. Our problem isn't so much the funds we just don't have the room for a classic finned boat, a pontoon boat, numerous wheeled toys and a trailer. If I had the room I'd keep her. Maybe we could have a Northern Trailer and a Southern Trailer lol.
Old 06-16-2019, 08:30 PM   #12

Name: john
Trailer: Oxygen by Bonair
British Columbia
the Club

Steve , you are bailing on the Oxygen Club !!!!!!! Our trailers are incredible ... roomy, light weight .... wonderful design... very towable even with a 2010 ford escape ......... AND, the paintjob on your Oxygen makes it even more unique ......... hope to see you around.. john
Old 06-16-2019, 09:09 PM   #13

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbett Road View Post
Steve , you are bailing on the Oxygen Club !!!!!!! Our trailers are incredible ... roomy, light weight .... wonderful design... very towable even with a 2010 ford escape ......... AND, the paintjob on your Oxygen makes it even more unique ......... hope to see you around.. john
LOL, you are right. Believe me I have lots of second thoughts.
Old 06-16-2019, 10:35 PM   #14

Name: David
Trailer: 1998 Casita 17 SD
Alberta
Registry
Saw one in Nova Scotia last year, very interesting design!