Cadet in Hamilton, ON, Canada - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-07-2011, 07:05 AM   #1

Name: Andrew
Trailer: Modified Trillium Jubilee
Ontario
Registry
Cadet in Hamilton, ON, Canada

Just noticed $1200 for a Cadet in Hamilton, ON, Canada.
It's not mine and I don't know the seller. Terry Taurus Cadet - Ontario Travel Trailers, Campers For Sale - Kijiji Ontario Canada.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:57 AM   #2

Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp
Registry
Date Listed 06-May-11 Price $1,200.00 Address Hamilton, ON L9C 6H5, Canada
View map For Sale ByOwner Year1985 ColourWhite

fiberglass, weight 1200 lbs, small fridge, 2 burner stove, table makes into a bed, can sleep 2 adults and two small children,
$1200 or best offer
Click image for larger version

Name:	1435kce_20.jpeg
Views:	40
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	35727

Name:	1647eca_20.jpeg
Views:	34
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	35728

Name:	48893df_20.jpeg
Views:	35
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	35729

Name:	94635gj_20.jpeg
Views:	39
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	35730

Name:	419662e_20.jpeg
Views:	39
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	35731
Old 05-08-2011, 02:59 PM   #3

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Registry
OMG, my Dream Trailer !!!!!!!!!
I have already sent several e-mails, I want it SOOOOOO BaDDDDD.
It is only 40 minutes from me.

Please oh Please, lol.
Thanks, Jake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin K View Post
Date Listed 06-May-11 Price $1,200.00 Address Hamilton, ON L9C 6H5, Canada
View map For Sale ByOwner Year1985 ColourWhite

fiberglass, weight 1200 lbs, small fridge, 2 burner stove, table makes into a bed, can sleep 2 adults and two small children,
$1200 or best offer
Attachment 35727

Attachment 35728

Attachment 35729

Attachment 35730

Attachment 35731
Old 05-08-2011, 05:10 PM   #4

Name: Andrew
Trailer: Modified Trillium Jubilee
Ontario
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
OMG, my Dream Trailer !!!!!!!!!
I have already sent several e-mails, I want it SOOOOOO BaDDDDD.
It is only 40 minutes from me.

Please oh Please, lol.
Thanks, Jake
Since you were posting at 4:59 PM and when I was there at 5:25 PM the trailer was already sold for an hour... I guess it`s not you who bought it. Hopefully, somebody from here did.
I've seen it. Not that much work to bring it to nearly perfect condition. Frame in very good shape. Minor scrapes and bruises. Few places deep chips into the fibreglass not repaired for a long time - some fiberglass rot visible there but nothing major. Two biggest problems: needs new front window and lining is sagging in few places. After looking at it, before I knocked on the door, I decided that I'm not getting it unless the seller would accept something in the $750 range. I have enough work with restoring my Jubilee as it is but, 750 would be hard to pass. Well, I talked on the phone to the seller at 3:20 PM I was told to come in at 5:30 because he`s not going to be there before that time. I came from Mississauga to find out that it was sold! I'm not pleased with the seller because he did not even had a courtesy to call me to say not to bother to come up!
Old 05-08-2011, 05:27 PM   #5

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Registry
Hi Andrew:
Thanks for the update, although, I am heart broken.
I actually sent my first e-mail to them at 6:30 am this morning, with my reply phone number.
I offered them the full asking price unseen, as I thought based on the pictures, it was worth it.
All together, i sent 6 e-mails throughout the day, and did not get a reply by phone/ e-mail or otherwise.
Well, I do hope the new owner appreciates the rarity of the Cadet, I really love the look a great deal.
But as you mention, they did not have the common courtesy to call you, after you made an appointment, and they actually sold it.
Obviously not a member of our happy Fiber family here!
Anyhow, thanks again, and my search continues.
Cheers and all the best.
Jake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew GPSMapNut View Post
Since you were posting at 4:59 PM and when I was there at 5:25 PM the trailer was already sold for an hour... I guess it`s not you who bought it. Hopefully, somebody from here did.
I've seen it. Not that much work to bring it to nearly perfect condition. Frame in very good shape. Minor scrapes and bruises. Few places deep chips into the fibreglass not repaired for a long time - some fiberglass rot visible there but nothing major. Two biggest problems: needs new front window and lining is sagging in few places. After looking at it, before I knocked on the door, I decided that I'm not getting it unless the seller would accept something in the $750 range. I have enough work with restoring my Jubilee as it is but, 750 would be hard to pass. Well, I talked on the phone to the seller at 3:20 PM I was told to come in at 5:30 because he`s not going to be there before that time. I came from Mississauga to find out that it was sold! I'm not pleased with the seller because he did not even had a courtesy to call me to say not to bother to come up!

Tags
cadet