Cash + trade for my Amerigo - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-17-2010, 08:56 PM   #15

Name: N/A
Trailer: 1985 AND 1988 Casita Patriot Deluxe 13'ers. 10 eggs shy of a carton!
Oregon
Registry
[QUOTE=sheridan;223215]Just in case you've viewed my Amerigo with many pictures listed below...if you are short on the purchase price of $6000 and have something to trade plus cash to make up the difference, I may consider it. Perhaps you have a smaller trailer/teardrop or perhaps you have a Hoby Kayak propelled by pedal...who knows...? I'm getting ready for this last neurosurgery and copays, so a great deal is available. Before the drunk hit me head-on I was an avid kayaker and cyclist. I'd like to kayak again but cannot use my arms like that anymore and that Hoby Kayak uses feet instead-like a pedal car. So, if you've grown bored of your Hoby and want to give me money plus the Hoby, that may just work. Or maybe you have something else useful...541-217-8346 see the Amerigo ads on the Forum for the images. Thanks![/QUOTE

Hey, Sheridan...

Sorry about your accident! There aren't any pics in your post; I might know somebody who might be interested, if you have more details.

Hope you continue to recover! (And I've heard good things about the Hobie pedal 'yaks!)

Old 09-17-2010, 09:06 PM   #16

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Oregon
Sheridan's Amerogo For Sale Picture Location

Hi Michelle and Thanks for writing!
If you scan down on the Forum's list of trailers for sale and look on the 3 postings I have for 9/9 and 9/10, it'll show an abundance of images. I didn't know how to make them all show up in one ad because only so many are permitted per ad, so i created a few ads to show the add'l pics. Please feel free to call me and leave a message in case I miss you or your friend. 541-217-8346 Sprint Cellphone.
thanks,
Sheridan

[QUOTE=Michele B;223711]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
Just in case you've viewed my Amerigo with many pictures listed below...if you are short on the purchase price of $6000 and have something to trade plus cash to make up the difference, I may consider it. Perhaps you have a smaller trailer/teardrop or perhaps you have a Hoby Kayak propelled by pedal...who knows...? I'm getting ready for this last neurosurgery and copays, so a great deal is available. Before the drunk hit me head-on I was an avid kayaker and cyclist. I'd like to kayak again but cannot use my arms like that anymore and that Hoby Kayak uses feet instead-like a pedal car. So, if you've grown bored of your Hoby and want to give me money plus the Hoby, that may just work. Or maybe you have something else useful...541-217-8346 see the Amerigo ads on the Forum for the images. Thanks![/QUOTE

Hey, Sheridan...

Sorry about your accident! There aren't any pics in your post; I might know somebody who might be interested, if you have more details.

Hope you continue to recover! (And I've heard good things about the Hobie pedal 'yaks!)

Old 09-17-2010, 09:41 PM   #17

Name: N/A
Trailer: 1985 AND 1988 Casita Patriot Deluxe 13'ers. 10 eggs shy of a carton!
Oregon
Registry
Thanks, Sheridan!

For the benefit of others who might want one-stop pic shopping, these are your links!

Pics/Info
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ale-43629.html

More pics:
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ale-43633.html

Even More Pics:
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ale-43634.html
Old 09-18-2010, 10:44 PM   #18

Oregon
You're the greatest!

THANKS so very much! You are so thoughtful to have done this for me! I so appreciate your assistance! Please pray it sells soon as surgery is the 27th and copays are HUGE!
Thanks,
Sheridan 541-217-8346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele B View Post
Thanks, Sheridan!

For the benefit of others who might want one-stop pic shopping, these are your links!

Pics/Info
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ale-43629.html

More pics:
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ale-43633.html

Even More Pics:
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ale-43634.html
Old 09-21-2010, 11:55 PM   #19

Trailer: Compact Jr 1972
Hi Sheridan, did you sell your trailer? I have a friend with a need and $5,000 and no hobicat, but maybe she could come up with something you want; unfortunately she is very busy so told me today she won't be able to "shop" for one until weekend-after-next. At any rate, is it still available?
Old 09-22-2010, 12:09 AM   #20

Trailer: Compact Jr 1972
Still for sale?

Quote:
THANKS so very much! You are so thoughtful to have done this for me! I so appreciate your assistance! Please pray it sells soon as surgery is the 27th and copays are HUGE!
Thanks,
Sheridan 541-217-8346

Hi Sheridan, did you sell your trailer? I have a friend with a need who in 2 weeks wants to buy a fiberglass trailer for $5,000. No Hobicat but perhaps she has something else to throw in the pot (do you like mosaics? she has a $2,500 mosaic table she made). Like I mentioned, she is too busy to shop for two weeks plus needs her renter's insurance payment (where she was living had a longstanding roof leak & now toxic mold), but if you're still trying to sell the good Lord may have something in store for the both of you.

Cory Hilby
Olympia, WA
home 360-867-4004
cell 253-312-3372
Old 09-26-2010, 11:13 AM   #21

Oregon
Raya,
Could you tell me how to delete my Amerigo ads? It has just sold in the nick-of-time for tomorrow's surgery. Phew!
It sold on Ebay for $7600 and a local lady made it her first fiberglass trailer purchase.
Thanks,
Sheridan
Old 09-26-2010, 01:22 PM   #22

Name: Frederick
Trailer: Fiber Stream
California
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Cool

Quote:
Raya,
Could you tell me how to delete my Amerigo ads? It has just sold in the nick-of-time for tomorrow's surgery.
We don't delete the ads, Moderators move them to the Sold Archive so that others can do research on Insurance valuation, asking prices, etc...

Tags
amerigo