extra trillium 4500 parts - Fiberglass RV


 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-21-2007, 07:46 PM   #1
Member
 
Ryan Kennelly's Avatar
 
Trailer: Trillium 4500
Posts: 45
as some of you know, Im remodeling my trill. Things I wont be using are, tail lights, drawers under the couch,lots of stock cabinet hardware, bellyband and a few other misc stock parts. So if you need anything let me know.

Ryan
__________________

__________________
Ryan Kennelly is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 05:13 AM   #2
Member
 
Trailer: Trillium
Posts: 47
Quote:
as some of you know, Im remodeling my trill. Things I wont be using are, tail lights, drawers under the couch,lots of stock cabinet hardware, bellyband and a few other misc stock parts. So if you need anything let me know.

Ryan
I'd gladly accept your unused items as spare parts but they would probably cost a fortune to ship to Ontario - how big of a box are we talking about here? - for heavens sakes don't throw that stuff out!
__________________

__________________
Phil H. is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 07:48 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Trailer: 1978 Trillium 4500 Deluxe
Posts: 295
Hi Ryan,
I live in Michigan and own a 1978 Trillium 4500 Deluxe. A few of my push-button latches are on their way out. Do you have any that still function pretty good? If so, I would be interested. I might be interested in your set of tail-lights too. How good condition are the lenses?
Thanks,
David
__________________
Dave Baston is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 07:25 PM   #4
Member
 
Ryan Kennelly's Avatar
 
Trailer: Trillium 4500
Posts: 45
Quote:
Hi Ryan,
I live in Michigan and own a 1978 Trillium 4500 Deluxe. A few of my push-button latches are on their way out. Do you have any that still function pretty good? If so, I would be interested. I might be interested in your set of tail-lights too. How good condition are the lenses?
Thanks,
David
the tailights are in high demand, I havn't promised them to anyone. as for the latches, I replaced them all with double ball catches, and all of my latches are in good shape. I can send you a few after new the new year.
__________________
Ryan Kennelly is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 07:31 PM   #5
Member
 
Ryan Kennelly's Avatar
 
Trailer: Trillium 4500
Posts: 45
Quote:
I'd gladly accept your unused items as spare parts but they would probably cost a fortune to ship to Ontario - how big of a box are we talking about here? - for heavens sakes don't throw that stuff out!
parts are going fast. I like the idea of getting parts to those who need them most. If no one claims it all I''ll send you the rest. Then you will be incharge of trill spare parts.
__________________
Ryan Kennelly is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 07:33 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Trailer: 1978 Trillium 4500 Deluxe
Posts: 295
Quote:
the tailights are in high demand, I havn't promised them to anyone. as for the latches, I replaced them all with double ball catches, and all of my latches are in good shape. I can send you a few after new the new year.
Hi Ryan,
That sounds great. My address is
I curious about the double ball catches latch? Do you have a brand, Number and or a picture. How does the function work compared to the old style? Let me know on the tail lights. Thanks.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
David
__________________
Dave Baston is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 09:17 PM   #7
Member
 
Ryan Kennelly's Avatar
 
Trailer: Trillium 4500
Posts: 45
Quote:
Hi Ryan,
That sounds great. My address is
I curious about the double ball catches latch? Do you have a brand, Number and or a picture. How does the function work compared to the old style? Let me know on the tail lights. Thanks.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
David
http://www.knobsandhardware.com/products/v...linkLoc=catalog

this is the style of latch Im using. you can set the tension for your liking, and when you remodel the cabinet finish add you own handles

how many oe latches do you need?
__________________
Ryan Kennelly is offline  
Old 12-22-2007, 10:08 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Trailer: 1978 Trillium 4500 Deluxe
Posts: 295
Quote:
http://www.knobsandhardware.com/products/v...linkLoc=catalog

this is the style of latch Im using. you can set the tension for your liking, and when you remodel the cabinet finish add you own handles

how many oe latches do you need?
Are you going to use the 40, 50, or the 70. Those look real cool! A bite pricey though. I would need 3 at the most, thanks.
David
__________________
Dave Baston is offline  
Old 12-23-2007, 10:14 AM   #9
Member
 
Ryan Kennelly's Avatar
 
Trailer: Trillium 4500
Posts: 45
Quote:
Are you going to use the 40, 50, or the 70. Those look real cool! A bite pricey though. I would need 3 at the most, thanks.
David
3 I can send, and I'll throw in a couple of hinges for good measure.

the ball catches on that page are really expensive. I found them on another site for 1.34, and in the bigger size 7.00


__________________
Ryan Kennelly is offline  
Old 12-23-2007, 10:49 AM   #10
Junior Member
 
Name: Alan
Trailer: Boler and U-Haul
Ontario
Posts: 26
Quote:
3 I can send, and I'll throw in a couple of hinges for good measure.

the ball catches on that page are really expensive. I found them on another site for 1.34, and in the bigger size 7.00
Could you please post the site for the ball catches, are they still available? If you have any left could I please get (4) and I will pay postage. My email is grumpyoldman54@hotmail.com Could you tell me please are they made so that if you were to undo the screw is there a spring that adjusts the pressure on the ball? Thanks in advance Al
__________________
Alan Ursacki is offline  
Old 12-23-2007, 11:52 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Trailer: 1978 Trillium 4500 Deluxe
Posts: 295
Quote:
3 I can send, and I'll throw in a couple of hinges for good measure.

the ball catches on that page are really expensive. I found them on another site for 1.34, and in the bigger size 7.00
Ryan, Thanks a million!
David
__________________
Dave Baston is offline  
Old 12-23-2007, 01:44 PM   #12
Member
 
Trailer: Trillium
Posts: 47
Quote:
parts are going fast. I like the idea of getting parts to those who need them most. If no one claims it all I''ll send you the rest. Then you will be incharge of trill spare parts.
sounds good

Merry Christmas!
__________________
Phil H. is offline  
Old 12-26-2007, 08:42 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
John Perry's Avatar
 
Name: John
Trailer: 1996 13 ft Scamp
California
Posts: 471
Send a message via AIM to John Perry
Quote:
parts are going fast. I like the idea of getting parts to those who need them most. If no one claims it all I''ll send you the rest. Then you will be incharge of trill spare parts.

Never mind sending the sizes of the drawers you offered to sell me. I have made other arrangements.
Thanks,
John
__________________
John Perry is offline  
Old 12-30-2007, 05:29 PM   #14
Member
 
Ryan Kennelly's Avatar
 
Trailer: Trillium 4500
Posts: 45
Quote:
Never mind sending the sizes of the drawers you offered to sell me. I have made other arrangements.
Thanks,
John
Sorry I missed you john, I didn't get a chance to check my emails before We left for tahoe.

http://www.thehardwarehut.com/cabinet_catc...php?start_no=25 these are the exact parts we used. we have a cabinet shop so we ordered ours through luis and co... hope that helps.

We installed the ball catches before the tahoe run, and I did find a door open from time to time, but the doors that were adjusted correctly opened and shut great, and never got bounced open.

also the tail lights are in good shape. there is a small crack on the side of one, and a chip out of the other. both still function.

I'll start back to work on the trailer in a few weeks,
__________________

__________________
Ryan Kennelly is offline  
 

Tags
trillium


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OH | 1981 Trillium 1300 Trade for a Trillium 4500 Gene Griffin Classified Archives 13 03-06-2011 08:27 AM
Trillium 4500 deluxe for restoration or parts Phil 4500 Classified Archives 9 09-20-2009 07:53 PM
1979 Trillium 4500 for sale -- C$5200 or US$4500 - SOLD jenniferm Classified Archives 8 07-14-2009 02:38 PM
Got Another Trillium... Looking for parts now, Anyone? Josh Henderson Classified Archives 0 09-10-2008 10:46 PM
Trillium 4500 deluxe for restoration or parts Phil 4500 Classified Archives 0 12-31-1969 07:00 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.