fiberglass rv - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-03-2008, 10:51 PM   #1

Trailer: 1974 Ventura
Although I haven't mastered putting the actual ad here I will post the AD#. I am not sure of the make of the TT, or the length so, maybe someone else can enlighten me. It's priced at $5600 and in imaculate shape by the looks of the pics. AD # is 6840494 found on used nanaimo
Old 09-04-2008, 07:27 AM   #2

Trailer: 1975 Surfside TM14 (front kitchen)
Registry
Send a message via MSN to Scott S. Send a message via Yahoo to Scott S.
it's a Surfside TM-14 made by Triple E . I have a 1975 that I paid $3000 for just this spring.
there's one for sale in Winnipeg for 3900 that is near perfect so I think 5600 is a tad high. having said that, the Vancouver market is hot for them. one thing to note about the TM-14 is the front kitchen and the HUGE bed. it's ideal for two people... very comfy.

Quote:
Although I haven't mastered putting the actual ad here I will post the AD#. I am not sure of the make of the TT, or the length so, maybe someone else can enlighten me. It's priced at $5600 and in imaculate shape by the looks of the pics. AD # is 6840494 found on used nanaimo
Attached Thumbnails
seating.JPG  
Attached Images

Old 09-04-2008, 08:56 AM   #3

Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft
For some reason there is a large number of Surfsides on Vancouver Island considering there short manufacturing run. They are the same size and mold as a Trillium 4500. In Vancouver/Vancouver Island they seem to be priced from 4500 for a beater up to 6500 for a great condition one.

Ad: Surfside in Nanaimo $5800

EDIT: Peter and Lynne on this forum bought one on Vancouver Island this spring that was listed for $5000. This one does not have the upper cabinets around the dining area and looks in rough shape outside.