For Rent??? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-26-2006, 10:09 PM   #1

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Just wondering if any one has ever seen a posting for rent?

If I don't find one to buy the end of July, I might just want to rent one. Does anybody here rent?

Roy
Old 04-26-2006, 10:48 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Try our member here----Brenda Novakovski
Old 04-26-2006, 11:14 PM   #3

Quote:
Try our member here----Brenda Novakovski
Thanks, Chester

I guess I should have said which direction I was heading in. I'll keep that in mind for when I head West. Family functions are on the East Coast this year. Hope to even catch the glass fest on PEI since the timing is right.

Roy
Old 04-26-2006, 11:25 PM   #4

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Sounds Good--Take Care.
Old 04-27-2006, 08:16 AM   #5

Trailer: Boler 1984
Hi Roy!
Why not try some of the trailer sales places? Some of them do rent. I think you'll find that most of the owners of these small trailers have them so personalized that even another family member can't touch them. Good luck.
Jim
Old 04-27-2006, 10:52 AM   #6

Trailer: Surfside TM14 1978
Hi Roy!
Check ebay, US, RV's, trailers etc, type in Trillium and find a 15 footer that is in Toronto. Supposed to have bathroom! Should be close to you to check out? Asking $2500, no bids.

Adam
Old 04-27-2006, 11:02 PM   #7

Quote:
Hi Roy!
Check ebay, US, RV's, trailers etc, type in Trillium and find a 15 footer that is in Toronto. Supposed to have bathroom! Should be close to you to check out? Asking $2500, no bids.

Adam
Thanks Adam,

I've contacted the seller 3 times, got one response the first day it was listed saying the trailer is up in a park near Orillia. Still trying to make arrangements to see it, with no results.
My guess is that it sold outside of ebay and that by not responding, they are hoping the auction will just expire along with ebay's fees on the sale. (seller has a feedback of 1)

BTW, I put a bid in on that sorry looking 13' Boler in MA. My better half will not be pleased. I think she would prefer the "1 person Burro" in VT. Both are on ebay and in the referrals here.

Roy
Old 04-28-2006, 01:59 AM   #8

Trailer: Burro 13 ft 1982
Roy that little Boler can be fixed up. With some elbow grease and some time that could be a nice little trailer. Just make sure you have enough time to fix it up before you want to use it.

Also if you have any dealships for fiberglass trailer near you check with them to see if they will rent you one. I know there is a place in Virginia that does it. It seems to me it is some type of military base. After all that is what the U-haul trailers were made for, to rent to part time campers. When they stopped renting them out is when they were sold off to private parties. Good luck.
Old 05-01-2006, 02:35 PM   #9

Trailer: Surfside TM14 1978
Quote:
BTW, I put a bid in on that sorry looking 13' Boler in MA. My better half will not be pleased. I think she would prefer the "1 person Burro" in VT. Both are on ebay and in the referrals here.
That Boler does look nasty, but fiberglass is just amazing stuff. Spend a 1/2 hour with that rig in the pressure washer bay at the local Canadian Tire (Inside and out) and it would look much, much better. Tires, wheel bearing, upholstery, (basically gut it and start over) and it would look great. A lot of time and work though. Probably looking at a year if you can spare 1/2 a day a week.

Sorry to hear you missed that sweet deal in London. I was sooooo looking forward to whether or not it would be in my yard Saturday. Keep looking, be patient!

Adam
Old 05-01-2006, 03:00 PM   #10

Quote:

That Boler does look nasty, but fiberglass is just amazing stuff. Spend a 1/2 hour with that rig in the pressure washer bay at the local Canadian Tire (Inside and out) and it would look much, much better. Tires, wheel bearing, upholstery, (basically gut it and start over) and it would look great. A lot of time and work though. Probably looking at a year if you can spare 1/2 a day a week.

Sorry to hear you missed that sweet deal in London. I was sooooo looking forward to whether or not it would be in my yard Saturday. Keep looking, be patient!

Adam
Is that you bidding against me?