BC FOR SALE 13' Dolphin in Vancouver - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-16-2011, 10:30 PM   #1

Name: Gina, Clayton and Otis & Lena(woof!)
Trailer: 19' 1977 BIGGAR
British Columbia
Registry
FOR SALE 13' Dolphin in Vancouver

I have not seen a Dolphin, thought it maybe worth considering for those looking for their Egg.

On Craigslist see..

CUTE LIKE NEW! RETRO FIBERGLASS TRAILER - 13 FEET! - LIGHT!!
Canada
Old 10-17-2011, 06:54 AM   #2

Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp
Registry
This posting has been deleted by its author.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:33 AM   #3

British Columbia
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin K View Post
This posting has been deleted by its author.
It must have been sold then, hope to see it on our next Nor West Fiberglass Egg meet!
Canada
Old 10-18-2011, 10:12 AM   #4

Name: Kristy
Trailer: Shopping
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolero1780 View Post
It must have been sold then, hope to see it on our next Nor West Fiberglass Egg meet!

was sold to me finishing up paperwork this week !
Old 10-18-2011, 10:54 AM   #5

Name: kootenai girl
Trailer: 1976 Trillium 1300
British Columbia
How exciting, it looks like it is in amazing shape. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:22 PM   #6

British Columbia
Registry
You found your Egg Kristykru...yey! Congratulations!
Canada
Old 10-18-2011, 05:27 PM   #7

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolero1780 View Post
You found your Egg Kristykru...yey! Congratulations!
no congrats yet, its not mine yet, theres a bit of paperwork and towing issues...... namely that we have to get it to the insurance broker, dont know if it has someones insurance on it (still registered in person before person who sold it to me name in alberta! long line of 'bill of sale' paperwork) cant put a permit on it cuz its not in my name, and might have to flatbed it to the broker...... how nuts is that!.... or just get it there and not talk about that part... knock on wood.... i mean no i wouldnt do that
Old 10-18-2011, 06:23 PM   #8

Trailer: 1975 Trillium 13 ft (Fluffer-Nugget)
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristykru View Post
no congrats yet, its not mine yet, theres a bit of paperwork and towing issues...... namely that we have to get it to the insurance broker, dont know if it has someones insurance on it (still registered in person before person who sold it to me name in alberta! long line of 'bill of sale' paperwork) cant put a permit on it cuz its not in my name, and might have to flatbed it to the broker...... how nuts is that!.... or just get it there and not talk about that part... knock on wood.... i mean no i wouldnt do that
I would so "do that"
Good luck with the paper work, hope it all goes smoothly!
Emily
Old 10-18-2011, 08:40 PM   #9

British Columbia
Registry
Quote:
Hope it goes well. We bought ours just over a month ago, my husband brought the registration and bill of sale papers to the broker. Broker asked how much replacement value would be, we paid and got a license plate. We didnt even have to bring the Boler to the broker. We live in BC as well, try another broker.

Gina
Canada
Old 10-18-2011, 11:37 PM   #10

Trailer: 1970 Boler
Hopefully the seller disclosed that all to you. I talked to her in the summer (July 1) when she tried buying one of my Boler's sight unseen but oddly had no money!!

She had a buyer for that same trailer at the time but the deal fell through as a result of the out of province paperwork and the BC inspection that was required.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:16 AM   #11

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt in BC View Post
Hopefully the seller disclosed that all to you. I talked to her in the summer (July 1) when she tried buying one of my Boler's sight unseen but oddly had no money!!

She had a buyer for that same trailer at the time but the deal fell through as a result of the out of province paperwork and the BC inspection that was required.
yikes! well we arent giving any more $ until it is registered in my name, and hopefully today. broker said we shouldnt have to have an inspection done so i hope that is correct. if we do i dont think we will finalize this, its getting too hectic, and no they didnt tell us any of this until they towed it to our house... was a bit of a shocker but it is here and we are tryign to wade through the frustration, so hopefully today i can get it towed there and end it all once and for all!
Old 10-19-2011, 03:12 PM   #12

Name: Mark
Trailer: 1969 Boler (Flat Top)
British Columbia
Registry
Congrats! Looks like a great trailer, especially for your needs. I've been contemplating a couple of Carefree trailers in BC. Not as much cool factor as the bolers but the bolers in my price range all need major work. Plus the Carefree's have a great layout.

Anyway, enjoy the Dolphin.
(#183)
Old 10-19-2011, 08:37 PM   #13

Trailer: 1970 Boler
Quote:
yikes! well we arent giving any more $ until it is registered in my name, and hopefully today. broker said we shouldnt have to have an inspection done so i hope that is correct. if we do i dont think we will finalize this, its getting too hectic, and no they didnt tell us any of this until they towed it to our house... was a bit of a shocker but it is here and we are tryign to wade through the frustration, so hopefully today i can get it towed there and end it all once and for all!
I just recall that she sold it and when they went to the autoplan broker to do the transfer there was a hang up due to it being out of province. It may have just been the Autoplan broker needing to verify/inspect the VIN...but its been a while since I spoke with her. Guess it fell through either way....hope it all works out for you.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:23 AM   #14

Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
Registry
good luck, kristykru! whenever you actually DO get to call it your own, it'll be time to celebrate---perhaps by spending the night in it, in your driveway.... hahahha
i'm keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out.