1978 Trillium 4500 for sale: $3,900
It's with considerable sadness that I must post our trailer for sale. We don't use it enough to justify keeping it. I searched the west coast for close to a year before purchasing this one. It's worked well for us, but we're starting a business and don't have enough free time to enjoy it.
What attracted me to this trailer is its' well-maintained original condition. Being 30 years old it certainly isn't perfect, but it hasn't been messed up either. I looked at newer trailers that were not as nice as this one.
Trailer is located in Pacific City - on the Oregon Coast between Tillamook and Lincoln City.
- 2 person settee in the front. Converts to single bed. No bunk.
- 4 person settee in the back. Converts to double bed. I'm 6'1" tall and fit fine.
- Storage cabinet/shelf above both beds
- Closet with gas furnace
below (to the left of the entrance door)
- Working fridge
, 2 burner cooktop, small sink, and good storage in kitchen
- Interior lights
outlets, with power inverter panel
- Barely used upholstery on good cushions; new curtains.
- Interior wall finish/insulation in good condition
- Includes unused porta-potti
- Good tires
. Includes rear-mounted spare.
- 2 rear-bumper mounted stabilizing jacks
- 2 Propane
tanks with new regulator.
- Original fiberglass surface in good shape. One exterior gouge above kitchen window – cosmetic only.
- Roof vent needs to be re-installed. Currently covered with plywood. Original vent included.
- Has current Oregon tags
Contact: katoombablue at yahoo dot com