FOR SALE - 1979 Trillium - 13' - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-03-2011, 01:35 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Registry
FOR SALE - 1979 Trillium - 13'

This trailer is in excellent condition. I bought it last summer with good intentions on using it but never got to take it out. I am moving this summer and there is no space to park it so I would like someone to be able to get good use out of it.

You can see the pictures I have posted. It has new upholstery, new curtains, all cabinets, sink tops, in perfect condition, windows have been resealed. There is a new battery. It has a swamp cooler on the top that supposedly works. I had the trailer completely gone through by Indio RV before I brought it home. Refrigerator was repaired and heater works. Bearings were packed but they suggested replacing at approx 2500-3000 miles, so?

Asking $4000.

Contact me for more information if you are interested. Thanks for taking time to look.

Elizabeth
Old 04-05-2011, 02:12 PM   #2

Name: marc
Trailer: in the market
Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by elbresette
This trailer is in excellent condition. I bought it last summer with good intentions on using it but never got to take it out. I am moving this summer and there is no space to park it so I would like someone to be able to get good use out of it.

You can see the pictures I have posted. It has new upholstery, new curtains, all cabinets, sink tops, in perfect condition, windows have been resealed. There is a new battery. It has a swamp cooler on the top that supposedly works. I had the trailer completely gone through by Indio RV before I brought it home. Refrigerator was repaired and heater works. Bearings were packed but they suggested replacing at approx 2500-3000 miles, so?

Asking $4000.

Contact me for more information if you are interested. Thanks for taking time to look.

Elizabeth
Where are you located? How much does it weigh?
Old 04-05-2011, 09:40 PM   #3

Name: Marianne
Trailer: Scamp 13
Montana
Quote:
Originally Posted by elbresette View Post

Asking $4000.

Elizabeth
Can you describe the floor plan? Is there a dinette up front?
Old 04-06-2011, 01:30 PM   #4

Name: carson
Trailer: 1984 Scamp 13'
Wyoming
Bunk beds on the other side? What does the fridge run off of? Cant see one in the pics.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:58 AM   #5

Registry
I am in Priest River Idaho. I am trying to remember the weight off the top of my head but can't remember if it was 2800 or 3800 lbs unladen. I pull it with my Ford Explorer Sport without any problems and it is rated for 6000.
I have all of the original brochures and manual with it so I will double check that figure.

Elizabeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfalmer View Post
Where are you located? How much does it weigh?
Old 04-07-2011, 12:01 PM   #6

Registry
Dinette is in the rear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianne Spitzform View Post
Can you describe the floor plan? Is there a dinette up front?
Old 04-07-2011, 12:02 PM   #7

Registry
Fridge runs off of propane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carsonjk View Post
Bunk beds on the other side? What does the fridge run off of? Cant see one in the pics.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:05 PM   #8

Registry
It is the model that had the bunks in the front but the mattress for the bunk isn't there, although the poles for it are. The man who owned it used it for his get-away for his fishing trips. I don't have small children so it wasn't an issue for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carsonjk View Post
Old 04-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #9

Registry
update: 4/7/11 - this trailer is sold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbresette View Post
this trailer is in excellent condition. I bought it last summer with good intentions on using it but never got to take it out. I am moving this summer and there is no space to park it so i would like someone to be able to get good use out of it.

You can see the pictures i have posted. It has new upholstery, new curtains, all cabinets, sink tops, in perfect condition, windows have been resealed. There is a new battery. It has a swamp cooler on the top that supposedly works. I had the trailer completely gone through by indio rv before i brought it home. Refrigerator was repaired and heater works. Bearings were packed but they suggested replacing at approx 2500-3000 miles, so?

Asking $4000.

Elizabeth

Tags
trillium