For Sale Lil Bigfoot 1987 13 ft. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-15-2010, 08:58 PM   #1

Trailer: 1987 Lil Bigfoot
For Sale Lil Bigfoot 1987 13 ft.

Totally refurbished in 2007. This was a body off and complete rebuild. Frame improvements, new axle with electric brakes, interior cabinets refinished with laminate, new 2 burner stove with cover, new 3-way refrigerator, new wall material, two person dinette built in front, full-time bed, florescent lighting, ceiling support for A/C unit added, Carefree-3 awning, stereo, outside 110V outlet, 12V outside light, TV cable, instant hot water, many extra 110V outlets, extra storage space, C-PAP provisions, front Bra and storage box cover. New acrylic enamel with clear coat paint. More pictures upon request. Better than new, $12,000. Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN2693.jpg   DSCN2697.jpg  

DSCN2703.jpg   DSCN2696.jpg  

Old 09-17-2010, 07:51 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Registry
Amazing!

Anybody besides me wanna see more pics, if only for the "woo hoo" factor?
Old 09-17-2010, 08:10 PM   #3

Wooo Hoooo YES!!!!!!!! Nice Job!!!!
Old 09-18-2010, 12:52 PM   #4

More Info

We would also like to add the following items that are on the trailer. The floor was totally replaced, there is an entry step,power stabilizer jacks, LED stop, tail and clearance lights, propane heater, pleated shades and a Fantastic Vent Fan.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN2698.jpg   DSCN2708.jpg  

DSCN2706.jpg   DSCN2707.jpg  

Old 09-18-2010, 09:18 PM   #5

Trailer: Boler
Wow, That is awesome.. I love the table idea.. Thanks
Old 09-19-2010, 08:24 PM   #6

Nice table...

Where can i find a table like that? Such a beautiful job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie and Roger in WA View Post
Totally refurbished in 2007. This was a body off and complete rebuild. Frame improvements, new axle with electric brakes, interior cabinets refinished with laminate, new 2 burner stove with cover, new 3-way refrigerator, new wall material, two person dinette built in front, full-time bed, florescent lighting, ceiling support for A/C unit added, Carefree-3 awning, stereo, outside 110V outlet, 12V outside light, TV cable, instant hot water, many extra 110V outlets, extra storage space, C-PAP provisions, front Bra and storage box cover. New acrylic enamel with clear coat paint. More pictures upon request. Better than new, $12,000. Thanks for looking.
Old 09-19-2010, 08:29 PM   #7

Convertalbe table/magazine rack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
Where can i find a table like that? Such a beautiful job!
We bought it at a RV Interiors store that is no longer in business. We have looked for another and the closest we have found was at Camping World, but the quality was not nearly the same as this one. Sorry we can't be of more help.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:31 PM   #8

Trailer: Compact Jr 1972
A friend NEEDS this trailer!

My best friend, a very hardworking honest reliable woman, has been living in her daughter's house for the past 4 years as sort of an unpaid nanny in addition to the other 5 types of jobs she has (make that 6) on weekends, evenings, and mornings-- 24/7.
At any rate, the daughter's house had a roof put on and it leaked all winter and spring so the short of it is that everyone is out of a home for a while and my buddy wanted to scrape together $5,000 from extra work + renter's insurance and get herself a nice trailer. This would not only keep her from having to sleep in her tent, her car, or a moldy old trailer, but also to allow her some independence (and less of a nanny-like feel) even when (if) the house gets rebuilt.
Long to short of it, would you ever in the world consider taking $5,000 (cash)?
Cory H.
Olympia, WA
Old 09-22-2010, 12:07 AM   #9

I'm sorry for your friend, but we would not be able to accept such an offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory Hilby View Post
My best friend, a very hardworking honest reliable woman, has been living in her daughter's house for the past 4 years as sort of an unpaid nanny in addition to the other 5 types of jobs she has (make that 6) on weekends, evenings, and mornings-- 24/7.
At any rate, the daughter's house had a roof put on and it leaked all winter and spring so the short of it is that everyone is out of a home for a while and my buddy wanted to scrape together $5,000 from extra work + renter's insurance and get herself a nice trailer. This would not only keep her from having to sleep in her tent, her car, or a moldy old trailer, but also to allow her some independence (and less of a nanny-like feel) even when (if) the house gets rebuilt.
Cory H.
Olympia, WA
Old 09-23-2010, 11:33 AM   #10

Trailer for your friend...

See Craigslist for Eugene. There are some great Argosy trailers listed under 4000 dollars! Best Wishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory Hilby View Post
Cory H.
Olympia, WA
Old 09-25-2010, 12:35 PM   #11

Very sweet trailer.... Awesome job on all of the retro's. Can you offer any advice or possibly some pics of the roof top A/C unit support(s). I've been wanting to add roof top air to mine, but wasn't quite sure how to fabricate the supports.

I would really appreciate any information that you can provide.

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:16 PM   #12

I actually glued 1/2" plywood on the whole center section of the ceiling from front to rear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
Very sweet trailer.... Awesome job on all of the retro's. Can you offer any advice or possibly some pics of the roof top A/C unit support(s). I've been wanting to add roof top air to mine, but wasn't quite sure how to fabricate the supports.

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:47 PM   #13

I think if you go to the Modifications Forum and put "Total Makeover" in the search window, you will find some posts by us in October of 2006. Post #18 (10-20-2006) has a picture of the bracing we used for the ceiling where we installed the A/C unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark D View Post

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:38 AM   #14

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Here, I'll help. This is Bonnie's and Roger's modification topic:
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ics-27107.html
Old 10-22-2010, 03:34 PM   #15

Trailer: Scamp
Bonnie & Roger, is this little cutie sold? If not what is your price.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:02 AM   #16

The the trailer is still for sale. Asking price is $12000, but will consider reasonable offers. This trailer is extremely nice.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:20 PM   #17

Name: Robin
Trailer: Shopping
Arizona
Is this trailer still available. Do you know the total weight with upgrades? Seems to be just what I am looking for. Clear title? Thank you, Robin.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:51 PM   #18

Yes, the trailer is still for sale. Empty trailer weight is 1840 Lbs. and tongue weight is 260 Lbs. The trailer has a clear Wa. title in my name. I will send you a PM. Roger

Tags
bigfoot