FOUND - Looking for short fiberglass (13') in Ohio - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-01-2008, 07:24 PM   #1

Trailer: U-Haul CT13 ('Pearl')
Hello,
I am looking for a short fiberglass trailer. Any style will do if it can sleep at least 3. My budget is about $3000.

Pat in NW Ohio, but I'm a FLORIDA fan.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:45 PM   #2

I can't get to NC to see the Play-Pac BooHoo!

April I understand how searching for a trailer is insane.
Old 11-16-2008, 07:53 PM   #3

Almost bought one in WI, really wanted the Scamp, was first in line, in budget, but at the last moment, my budget got slashed to pay for a bent knee....#[at]%&#!!>>..., but I love my son and would like to see his knee in good shape. So, now my budget is just 2K. Still looking....maybe I just need to drive down random roads until I find something out in a field.....
Old 11-23-2008, 06:26 PM   #4

Dear Santa,
I know I'm too old to be writing. However, if you could fit the address of a scamp for sale in my stocking, I'll make you COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Pat

PS. Try to make it only a few hours or states away
Old 12-11-2008, 08:52 AM   #5

Trailer: U-Haul
Quote:
Dear Santa,
I know I'm too old to be writing. However, if you could fit the address of a scamp for sale in my stocking, I'll make you COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Pat

I have a u-haul camper for sale just north of detroit, It isn't a scamp, but I believe it is similar?? http://uhaulcamper.com/forum/viewtopic.php...mp;p=2414#p2414

There is a link to the ad if you are interested
Old 12-23-2008, 08:19 PM   #6

Trailer: Scamp
Quote:
Dear Santa,

Well I'm a little farther down the road BUT I have a useable /needs TLC Casita 13 fter in excess inventory. ( I have a scamp also but it's been in the family too long to sale ) . I don't have it offically " For Sale " but it needs to go away before spring. I can pack the bearings , put a couple new tires on it and get all the light to work properly, if it'll be worth $1900.00 to you. You can e-mail me at reo-ron at Juno dot com and I'll send pics. I could maybe even get it to southern IL.
Merry Christmas and maybe even a little HO HO HO
Ron in Tulsa
Old 01-13-2009, 06:37 PM   #7

Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
I have a 1995 Scamp 13'. I rebuilt the front couch/bunks w/ 3/4" plywood, very sturdy. It has roof top a/c but I was going to take it off and add a FAN-TASTIC fan in its place. Camper is in very good shape though it has been sitting for a year in outside storage. Bought in 2006 for $4700. Used for 2 seasons with wife and 2 kids. Kids outgrew the bunks and we needed a bigger camper so we're selling our little "egg". Will sell as-is (w/ roof top a/c & may need a little fixing up & maintenance) for $3500. I can send pictures if you contact me. The camper is currently stored in Fishers Indiana, just north of Indy. Bearings and tires are almost new and it is very tow-worthy and ready to use with a little clean-up.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:25 AM   #8

Unhappy

Hello all,

My budget is back to just $2000 at this time....
(Trying to sell my teenager to the Gypsies but they are too smart and Ebay does not take live animals.)

Still looking for a small fiberglass near NW Ohio, simple fixer is fine. Grunt work OK, No fancy stuff like welding....even though melting metal is cool.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:32 PM   #9

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Pat, I know what you are going thru. We were looking quite awhile for a 13 ft Burro. I finally posted my want ad and within 5 mins I had a phone call from Texas saying there was a 13 ft Burro for sale. The guy was going to post it when he saw my want ad. We bought it sight unseen and are really happy with it. I have been making new curtains and recovering the mattresses. Good Luck with your search.

Darlene
Old 03-15-2009, 09:26 PM   #10

Trailer: 1991 Scamp 16 ft
I'm with Darlene - the WANTED ad can work. I placed a wanted ad on Craigslist and a woman wanted to sell her Scamp and when she typed "Scamp" in to Craigslist to get an idea of prices, mine was the only ad that showed up. She emailed me and I ended up getting a 16' for less than the price of a 13'. Keep your eyes peeled.

1991 Scamp 16'
Old 03-23-2009, 08:19 AM   #11

Found a Uhaul. Thank you for all your support.