Trailer - 13 foot - ** Restored **
This is a fibreglass real Boler
trailer. Most the trailer has all been re-done and has not been used since the restoration. Its all ready to go camping and I am certain it's the best one on Craigslist.
This is the 13 foot model weighing
a little over a 1000 pounds. It has the 3 way fridge
rail and the 2 burner stove. It sleeps 4 with the table folding to a double size bed and the couch at the front folding to bunks.
I own 1970 that I restored about 5 years ago, and bought this off a friend after he lost his parking. It was my Spring project and my wife won't let me keep both, so its time to sell
I am not a dealer, just a guy who rescued a Boler
The trailer was previously stored for about 5 years and even made a trip to Quebec City about 10 years ago.
Here are the details/upgrades:
- New exterior paint
- this is a Marine based paint
(Interlux), specifically made for fiberglass.
- New interior paint
- proper stuff with new seam tape where required (these commonly fall
- New satin black paint on tongue and rear bumper
- New commercial grade laminate flooring with aluminum trim
- New tow/safety chains with stainless hardware
- New 'guts' for the hitch
- New 12 volt lights
in interior (each side of cabinet)
- New charcoal grey finish on the cabinet and closet doors
- New door latch with lock and 2 keys
- New seal (butyl tape) on roof vent
- New 120 volt outlet cover (riveted and sealed with proper butyl tape)
- Re-enforced door hinges with stainless hardware (a weak point with the Bolers)
- Just washed (with soap & bleach) cushion covers
- Full propane
were sealed so no leaks
The 3 way fridge
works great and operates on 12 volt, 120 volt or propane
Frame was inspected and no cracks
I have own my 1970 Boler for about 10 years and know these trailers quite well. I can show interested people some of their positives (and even their negatives) and some neat upgrades.
The trailer is fully insured and can have it hooked up to my truck to show how it tows. It takes 1 7/8" ball.
I am in Chilliwack at 1-604-846-893nine or click the listing to email me.
Private sale, asking $4500 obo.