FS: Miniature Toy Hauler - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-13-2009, 08:35 PM   #1

Trailer: TrailManor (Gone to the Darkside)
This was converted from an 80's HiPoint bike hauler trailer. 4x4 door in rear. Bought and converted a few years ago with grand plans - then came the twins. Plans went out the window. I've finally let go of the plans - so it's time to let go of the trailer. Currently set up to accommodate one bike. Two fold down bunks along the sides. Front has wheel chock, 110 fridge and drawer unit as well as two storage shelves/counter. Front also has a nook intended to house a porta potty. The trailer was originally built to be a cargo trailer and haul bikes so it's fairly sturdy and robust. Body is molded fiberglass. The body is supported by a steel interior frame, so it's not going anywhere. I added the three windows and the powered ceiling vent. The side door has a standard RV lock which was replaced 3 years ago. Rear door can be locked from either the inside or out and folds down into a ramp. Exterior was repainted 2 years ago. It has two independent electrical systems. A 110 system runs the fridge and goes to two normal outlets. The 12V system was rigged up to run from a jumpstarter (not included) for simplicity. If I were to do it again though, I'd drop that idea or just pick up the converter so the whole thing could run off of 110. My recollection is that the 12V system should be gone through. The interior of the trailer was sheathed in real wood paneling, stained and polyurethaned for that nice woody environment. More pics available.

Interior is about 6.5' wide by 10' long. Interior height is just under 5'. Exterior dimensions are around 7x13. Exterior height is about 6.5' so it should easily fit into any standard garage. Distance from front of chock to rear is 9.5', minimum distance between bunks when up is 3'9". Includes interior (removable) table AND table which attaches to exterior of trailer. There's also an awning rail already there - but no awning included.

Asking price is $2500. I'm open to offers. Just in case anybody's interested in a package deal, I'm also selling a pair of '80 Honda CB650's - one running, one not.
Attached Thumbnails
Door_Side.JPG   Front_Street.JPG  

Bunk_Down.JPG  
Old 08-09-2009, 06:36 PM   #2

Trailer: TrailManor (Gone to the Darkside)
Price Reduced - $2000