GONE - Free Curtains - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-24-2009, 11:44 AM   #1

Trailer: 1979 Trillium 4500 (front dinette)
We are sewing new curtains for our Trillium and would like to pass on the former curtains, which are in good condition and nicely made. Just not the "look" we are going for.

(Upon closer exam while measuring, I see that two panels have a slight stain...barely noticeable, where rain must have hit the silly brown pom-poms and left a mark.)

They are the gathered type of curtains with a pocket sewn in for a cafe type rod. There are two sets (4 panels) that are 48" width x 31" length and two sets (4 panels) that are 37"w x 27"L. The rod pockets and seam allowance take up 3" from the top of the curtains.

Also included are 7 (not 8...don't know why) pom-pom tie backs. We'll ship to you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	curtains.JPG
Views:	124
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	17639
Old 02-01-2009, 05:12 PM   #2

Trailer: Trillium 4500 and 17 ft Eggcamper
Arrow

Quote:
We are sewing new curtains for our Trillium and would like to pass on the former curtains, which are in good condition and nicely made. Just not the "look" we are going for.

(Upon closer exam while measuring, I see that two panels have a slight stain...barely noticeable, where rain must have hit the silly brown pom-poms and left a mark.)

They are the gathered type of curtains with a pocket sewn in for a cafe type rod. There are two sets (4 panels) that are 48" width x 31" length and two sets (4 panels) that are 37"w x 27"L. The rod pockets and seam allowance take up 3" from the top of the curtains.
attachment=21395:curtains.JPG]
We just might be interested, can you tell me about the colors? The deep red would work, but i can't tell what the other main color is...blue, grey or green/ how much are you asking for them, and the shipping? Thanks, Vi
Old 02-06-2009, 08:08 PM   #3

Quote:
We just might be interested, can you tell me about the colors? The deep red would work, but i can't tell what the other main color is...blue, grey or green/ how much are you asking for them, and the shipping? Thanks, Vi
Hi Vi,
The color is predominately a burgundy red, with some subtle green and khaki. The green is more subtle than it appears in the photo. The curtains are free and we'll ship them to you. It won't cost us much and we'd be happy to give them to you.

You can PM us with your address if you want them.

Kathleen & Neil
Old 03-20-2009, 12:19 AM   #4

Trailer: 1986 Scamp 16 ft
Looks like Vi has first dibs on these but if he isn't interested in them I will take them for my Scamp if they are still available. Thanks, Ben
Old 04-01-2009, 03:09 PM   #5

Quote:
Looks like Vi has first dibs on these but if he isn't interested in them I will take them for my Scamp if they are still available. Thanks, Ben
Yeah, sorry Ben...they've made their way to Vi and worked well for her. I'm still sewing, and up against our camping deadline! That's motivating.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:00 PM   #6

Trailer: 1986 Scamp 16 ft
Quote:
Yeah, sorry Ben...they've made their way to Vi and worked well for her. I'm still sewing, and up against our camping deadline! That's motivating.

No problem! Good luck. I am going to have to get my wife to start sewing as well I guess