GONE - Free Curtains - Fiberglass RV


 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-24-2009, 11:44 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Neil-n-Kathleen's Avatar
 
Trailer: 1979 Trillium 4500 (front dinette)
Posts: 5
We are sewing new curtains for our Trillium and would like to pass on the former curtains, which are in good condition and nicely made. Just not the "look" we are going for.

(Upon closer exam while measuring, I see that two panels have a slight stain...barely noticeable, where rain must have hit the silly brown pom-poms and left a mark.)

They are the gathered type of curtains with a pocket sewn in for a cafe type rod. There are two sets (4 panels) that are 48" width x 31" length and two sets (4 panels) that are 37"w x 27"L. The rod pockets and seam allowance take up 3" from the top of the curtains.

Also included are 7 (not 8...don't know why) pom-pom tie backs. We'll ship to you.


Click image for larger version

Name:	curtains.JPG
Views:	124
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	17639
__________________

__________________
Neil-n-Kathleen is offline  
Old 02-01-2009, 05:12 PM   #2
Member
 
Trailer: Trillium 4500 and 17 ft Eggcamper
Posts: 63
Arrow

Quote:
We are sewing new curtains for our Trillium and would like to pass on the former curtains, which are in good condition and nicely made. Just not the "look" we are going for.

(Upon closer exam while measuring, I see that two panels have a slight stain...barely noticeable, where rain must have hit the silly brown pom-poms and left a mark.)

They are the gathered type of curtains with a pocket sewn in for a cafe type rod. There are two sets (4 panels) that are 48" width x 31" length and two sets (4 panels) that are 37"w x 27"L. The rod pockets and seam allowance take up 3" from the top of the curtains.
attachment=21395:curtains.JPG]
We just might be interested, can you tell me about the colors? The deep red would work, but i can't tell what the other main color is...blue, grey or green/ how much are you asking for them, and the shipping? Thanks, Vi
__________________

__________________
Vi Turner is offline  
Old 02-06-2009, 08:08 PM   #3
Junior Member
 
Neil-n-Kathleen's Avatar
 
Trailer: 1979 Trillium 4500 (front dinette)
Posts: 5
Quote:
We just might be interested, can you tell me about the colors? The deep red would work, but i can't tell what the other main color is...blue, grey or green/ how much are you asking for them, and the shipping? Thanks, Vi
Hi Vi,
The color is predominately a burgundy red, with some subtle green and khaki. The green is more subtle than it appears in the photo. The curtains are free and we'll ship them to you. It won't cost us much and we'd be happy to give them to you.

You can PM us with your address if you want them.

Kathleen & Neil
__________________
Neil-n-Kathleen is offline  
Old 03-20-2009, 01:19 AM   #4
Junior Member
 
Trailer: 1986 Scamp 16 ft
Posts: 7
Looks like Vi has first dibs on these but if he isn't interested in them I will take them for my Scamp if they are still available. Thanks, Ben
__________________
BenB is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 04:09 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Trailer: 1979 Trillium 4500 (front dinette)
Posts: 8
Quote:
Looks like Vi has first dibs on these but if he isn't interested in them I will take them for my Scamp if they are still available. Thanks, Ben
Yeah, sorry Ben...they've made their way to Vi and worked well for her. I'm still sewing, and up against our camping deadline! That's motivating.
__________________
Kathleen Gross is offline  
Old 04-03-2009, 03:00 PM   #6
Junior Member
 
Trailer: 1986 Scamp 16 ft
Posts: 7
Quote:
Yeah, sorry Ben...they've made their way to Vi and worked well for her. I'm still sewing, and up against our camping deadline! That's motivating.

No problem! Good luck. I am going to have to get my wife to start sewing as well I guess
__________________

__________________
BenB is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
No-Sew Curtains Pamela S. Modifications, Alterations and Updates 18 07-20-2011 04:54 PM
TAKEN! More curtains Dale C Classified Archives 12 05-05-2009 07:18 AM
Free campsites or almost FREE Kevin K General Chat 2 10-24-2007 04:54 PM
Curtains - Help Terry F Modifications, Alterations and Updates 0 01-25-2006 02:17 PM
New Curtains Legacy Posts General Chat 1 05-18-2003 09:08 AM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.