More Free Snow - GLOBAL WARMING IN DENVER - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-05-2007, 04:57 PM   #1

Trailer: 1987 Bigfoot 17 ft / Touareg V8
Since no one has picked up the FREE SNOW I offered, maybe I should call All Gore to complain and ask WHERE IS THE GLOBAL WARMING? It started snowing yesterday again. Weatherman said 2 to 4 inches. He should have said 2 to 4 inches per hour. My wife never made it out to the road, was stuck for 3 hours. People going by wouldn't stop because they would get stuck. Well she stayed home. This is the third major storm in 2 1/2 weeks. Still no snow plows.

Went by the trailer storage place. They had major equipment in there just to get into the parking lot. Didn't see my Bigfoot. Maybe it will reappear in the Spring. Hope the vent was closed.

Just venting. Still have food and a couple of beers left and two books. ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?
Old 01-05-2007, 07:27 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Talking about vents being opened--I always leave a roof vent opened just a bit.Went to check yesterday and found vent broken form some ice and snow build up.My new vent is now a garbage bag and 1/2 roll of duct tape
Old 01-05-2007, 07:33 PM   #3

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
Woo Hoo!

The Beverly Hillbillies move to Canada!

Old 01-05-2007, 07:38 PM   #4

Trailer: Casita 2000 Spirit Deluxe
I love this global warming here in Minnesota. Winter has been so mild and only one snow storm. I can never remember a winter so nice.
I am getting concerned about global warming though as we have had March weather all winter.
Sorry you all have to suffer in Colorado, but for once I am happy to say it is not us with all the cold and snow. I have spring fever and anxious for camping. I may avoid that August weather for camping if it gets over 100 degrees like last year.
Definately global warming here in Minnesota

Old 01-08-2007, 12:16 PM   #5

Trailer: 1985 13 ft Burro
.Not to be out done. This morning the Lakeland Ledger reported that the state of Florida has 9,000,000 pounds of ice cubes worth $1.8 million .in cold storage costing the state government $90,000 a month for storage. If Colorado would like someYou will have to take them in pallet size lots of 360 bags. . Thats 225 tractor trailers or 31,000 ,13 foot BURROS the size of mine . The state is looking for a drough-plagued place in the to dump this treasure. Please help out the Sunshine State.