PA Nest Egg for sale-reduced to $9900 - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-18-2011, 06:13 PM   #21

Name: Josie&Craig
Trailer: Escape 21
South Carolina
Registry
Sumbunny is going to get a really sweet rig. It's beautiful and modern. Hope she goes to a great home.

Josie

"Not all those who wander are lost." (J.R.R. Tolkein from Lord of the Rings..."Strider's Poem")
Old 09-19-2011, 08:42 AM   #22

Trailer: 1984 U-Haul 13 ft
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
I have dropped the price to my bottom line, $10,000, I can not let her go for less.
Jim, you're killing me. If I could afford it, she would be mine..
Old 09-19-2011, 07:23 PM   #23

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
Dropped price again to $9,900...
Old 09-19-2011, 09:00 PM   #24

Name: nancy
Trailer: in the market
Alabama
Unhappy dreamin

its a beautiful egg even the color is what i have been dreaming about for 3 yrs. but sadly at the rate life treats me .it wont happen ;i take one step 4ward n get kicked back 3. i'll dream of fulltiming till i die.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:54 AM   #25

Pennsylvania
Registry
What should I do? Should I remove the WaveIII heater and Jensen Marine Radio and reduce the price to $9500, are these items necessary to enjoyment of the Nest Egg? Did I over improve it?
Let me hear your ideas in selling, thanks.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:31 AM   #26

Name: Tim
Trailer: 2006 Casita
New York
Jim, Every mod you made on this is just more icing on the cake, let it mellow a bit more and it will sell. This trailer is well worth what your asking for it, and if need be I'd store it for the winter and sell it in the spring (for more). If I didn't just sell a trailer and buy another recently I'd be all over this beauty.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:23 AM   #27

Name: Conrad
Trailer: Bigfoot 3000 & Barth "slide-in" truck camper
Connecticut
Why don't you list everything it has. That would help. I am not clear on what an electric version has. More pictures would help as the decoer is so well done. The more puctures the better. The dinette picture looks so tight it makes me think I coukd never get my feet in there. Are these well insulated? Mention that. Isvthere an inside stove? Bathroom? Can you cook inside? The more question you can answer the bettter.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:41 AM   #28

Pennsylvania
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Sailor View Post
Why don't you list everything it has. That would help. I am not clear on what an electric version has. More pictures would help as the decoer is so well done. The more puctures the better. The dinette picture looks so tight it makes me think I coukd never get my feet in there. Are these well insulated? Mention that. Isvthere an inside stove? Bathroom? Can you cook inside? The more question you can answer the bettter.
I realize you are a new member here and are not familiar with the various types of Eggs available. But if you go to LIGHTWEIGHT FIBERGLASS TRAVEL TRAILER
a lot of your and anyone else's questions will be answered re "all electric" and construction questions. Also feel free to contact me for specific questions you may have. The EggCamper is double hulled with reflectix in between, all electric in that no propane, but I've added a propane catalytic heater for off grid camping. Between that and the dual 27 batteries with 100% LED, one can remain off grid several days in any kind of weather. Full standup shower with toilet, there is a kitchen with stove and microwave and coffeemaker.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:07 PM   #29

New York
Jim, After reading my last post I wanted to clarify it a bit, when I said mellow I meant just leave it alone for a while longer. Someone has got to buy it for the price you have it at. Its a great trailer and like I said you can always sell it in the spring.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:07 PM   #30

Pennsylvania
Registry
Nest Egg has sold to a forum member here whom I'll let them disclose themselves. Thank you everyone for your support, effort, and help in transferring NestEgg to a new owner. But I'm not leaving the forum, you guys need too much help!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 12:12 PM   #31

Trailer: 1988 Perris Pacer ('Bean') / 2004 Element
Registry
I'm so happy/sad for you! I'm glad it went to someone here. If I didn't have a bazillion bucks tied up in Bean---ah well--"if wishes were horses--" Anyway, alls well that ends well!

And NO, don't you dare go anywhere!
Old 09-20-2011, 12:53 PM   #32

Trailer: 95 Lite House Trailer for Two
My wife and I are making preparations for the adoption of Nest Egg. I am what you might call an avid lurker on the forum, since we found our beloved Lite House here a few years ago. Have learned lots and now excited about our new adventure. We plan to treat Nesty with utmost care as she continues her journey. Very excited for the purchase. We'll be traveling from Atlanta to PA this weekend to wrap things up. Jim's been great to work with as you might figure, and I'll do what I can to help see to it that he stays around!
Bill

PS Lite House soon to be posted for sale!
Old 09-20-2011, 02:56 PM   #33

New York
Congrats Bill & Pat I'm sure you will really love the new trailer. I've seen it and Jim has made some very nice mods to make it a great trailer.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:23 PM   #34

Name: Mike
Trailer: 2012 Escape 19
Oklahoma
I'm happy for Jim and for Bill & Pat too.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:49 PM   #35

Pennsylvania
Registry
I just realized something, Bill and Pat were the names of the original owners of the NestEgg and now the new owner's names are Bill and Pat- a little ironic???
Old 09-20-2011, 07:33 PM   #36

Trailer: 95 Lite House Trailer for Two
Thanks so much for the good wishes, all. Very kind of you. We love this forum more than is represented by my few postings, appreciate all the support, wisdom and now the opportunity to be passed the torch of enjoying Nest Egg. She's found another good home and I'd like to think she's staying in the family! Thanks again.
Bill
Old 09-21-2011, 04:03 AM   #37

Trailer: Eggcamper 17 ft Electric
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
Nest Egg has sold to a forum member here whom I'll let them disclose themselves. Thank you everyone for your support, effort, and help in transferring NestEgg to a new owner. But I'm not leaving the forum, you guys need too much help!!!
Jim,
You did a great job with all the improvements on the Nest Egg. I'm sure the new owners will enjoy all it's comforts. Now, I'd love to hear about all the mods that you could do with a new Escape or perhaps a Lil Snoozy.
Ron
Old 09-21-2011, 06:48 AM   #38

Pennsylvania
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron F View Post
Jim,
You did a great job with all the improvements on the Nest Egg. I'm sure the new owners will enjoy all it's comforts. Now, I'd love to hear about all the mods that you could do with a new Escape or perhaps a Lil Snoozy.
Ron
Funny you mentioned that, with the exposure NestEgg has had, some other
manufacturers have contacted me and wanted to know if I could consult with them on improving some new rv products? Maybe I can be the Col. Sanders of the rv world!!!!