No Longer Available UHaul stove and heater - Fiberglass RV


 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-03-2010, 08:24 PM   #1
Member
 
KarenW's Avatar
 
Trailer: U-Haul CT
Posts: 62
I've finished tearing my UHaul CT apart. I'm not going to put the stove or the heater back in. These are both original. There is some rust. If anyone is interested, I'll get some pics posted.

The stove has all the pieces, both knobs, burners, etc. and the hood. I never turned the gas on; no clue if it works.

The heater has the outside flange (a bit bent up removing it -- the previous owner had glued it in addition to the 4 screws), exhaust pipe and front cover as well as the main unit. I never turned the gas on; no clue if it works.

I just wanted to make sure no one wanted these before I chunk 'em.

I'm in Birmingham, AL
__________________

__________________
KarenW is offline  
Old 07-05-2010, 01:59 AM   #2
Member
 
Name: Lynne
Trailer: Casita
California
Posts: 51
Hi Karen-

I have just purchased a Uhaul 13CT and am looking for the little protective wire basket that fits on the outside of the trailer over the heater exhaust- do you have one your getting rid of??? If so, I'm interested-

I'm wondering if there is a group of women with eggs- might be interested in a group meeting some time-

Lynne


Quote:
I've finished tearing my UHaul CT apart. I'm not going to put the stove or the heater back in. These are both original. There is some rust. If anyone is interested, I'll get some pics posted.

The stove has all the pieces, both knobs, burners, etc. and the hood. I never turned the gas on; no clue if it works.

The heater has the outside flange (a bit bent up removing it -- the previous owner had glued it in addition to the 4 screws), exhaust pipe and front cover as well as the main unit. I never turned the gas on; no clue if it works.

I just wanted to make sure no one wanted these before I chunk 'em.

I'm in Birmingham, AL
__________________

__________________
Lynne VDK is offline  
Old 07-05-2010, 07:23 AM   #3
Member
 
KarenH's Avatar
 
Trailer: 1975 Boler 1300 TV 2009 Mazda Tribute, 4 cyl, 5 spd trans.
Posts: 77
Hello Lynne - am a new owner of an old Boler; would love to participate in an all female gathering - would have to be somewhere central - I'm in Ottawa Canada - you're in California?
I'll be in Albuquerque for the balloon fiesta in October - hmmm.
Wonder if we should start a new thread on this?
Karen H.

Quote:
Hi Karen-

I have just purchased a Uhaul 13CT and am looking for the little protective wire basket that fits on the outside of the trailer over the heater exhaust- do you have one your getting rid of??? If so, I'm interested-

I'm wondering if there is a group of women with eggs- might be interested in a group meeting some time-

Lynne
__________________
KarenH is offline  
Old 07-05-2010, 10:55 AM   #4
Member
 
KarenW's Avatar
 
Trailer: U-Haul CT
Posts: 62
Below are the pictures, Iíve uploaded. Iím using photobucket...

Iíve had several ask about the stove...
dibs on the stove, in order:

David A.L.
Ami P
Lynn VDK



http://photobucket.com/uhaulgiveaway

Earlier link didn't work... let me know if this one has issues.

Let me know if you'd like to see another angle.
__________________
KarenW is offline  
Old 07-05-2010, 10:58 AM   #5
Member
 
KarenW's Avatar
 
Trailer: U-Haul CT
Posts: 62
I think a "female egg camper group" would be fun. I agree move it to another thread, so folks can find it.

Quote:
Hello Lynne - am a new owner of an old Boler; would love to participate in an all female gathering - would have to be somewhere central - I'm in Ottawa Canada - you're in California?
I'll be in Albuquerque for the balloon fiesta in October - hmmm.
Wonder if we should start a new thread on this?
Karen H.
__________________
KarenW is offline  
Old 07-05-2010, 12:01 PM   #6
Member
 
Name: Lynne
Trailer: Casita
California
Posts: 51
Hi Karen-

Don't see what I'm looking for regarding the furnace cover- good luck finding new homes for your stuff-

I think I'll start a post for "girls with egg campers"
Lynne

Quote:
I think a "female egg camper group" would be fun. I agree move it to another thread, so folks can find it.
__________________
Lynne VDK is offline  
Old 07-05-2010, 04:12 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Bruce Thomas's Avatar
 
Name: Bruce T
Trailer: Compact jr
Indiana
Posts: 728
Registry
I seent you a PM Karen on the heater.......thankyou Bruce
__________________
Bruce Thomas is offline  
Old 07-23-2010, 07:58 PM   #8
Member
 
KarenW's Avatar
 
Trailer: U-Haul CT
Posts: 62
Looks like everything has found a home.
__________________
KarenW is offline  
Old 07-23-2010, 08:02 PM   #9
Member
 
KarenW's Avatar
 
Trailer: U-Haul CT
Posts: 62
How do I change the subject of this thread.
__________________
KarenW is offline  
Old 07-23-2010, 08:18 PM   #10
Member
 
KarenH's Avatar
 
Trailer: 1975 Boler 1300 TV 2009 Mazda Tribute, 4 cyl, 5 spd trans.
Posts: 77
Hi Karen - I can't see how to change the subject. Maybe just start a new one??
KarenH

Quote:
How do I change the subject of this thread.
__________________
KarenH is offline  
Old 07-24-2010, 12:03 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Posts: 24,433
Quote:
How do I change the subject of this thread.
You don't. Members are restricted to 24 hours after initial post, then the edit button disappears. We had to put in the restriction thanks to a hacker in 2005. If you need assistance, feel free to contact any moderator by PM.

I just the subject line to No Longer Available. I hope that's what you wanted?
__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is online now  
Old 07-24-2010, 03:12 PM   #12
Member
 
KarenW's Avatar
 
Trailer: U-Haul CT
Posts: 62
Quote:
You don't. Members are restricted to 24 hours after initial post, then the edit button disappears. We had to put in the restriction thanks to a hacker in 2005. If you need assistance, feel free to contact any moderator by PM.

I just the subject line to No Longer Available. I hope that's what you wanted?

That's fine, since they all found a home, I wanted folks to know without having to read the whole thread. Thanks.
__________________

__________________
KarenW is offline  
 

Tags
u-haul, uhaul


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted - Trav'ler Duette stove/oven/heater Tom U Classified Archives 4 04-25-2009 10:52 PM
Stove as heater? Legacy Posts Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 23 08-11-2003 12:10 PM
Stove as heater? Legacy Posts Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 0 08-08-2003 03:10 AM
Stove as heater? Legacy Posts Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 0 08-08-2003 03:07 AM
Stove as heater? Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 0 12-31-1969 07:00 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.