NO LONGER FOR SALE 1974 13' Trillium, Central California - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-30-2009, 04:15 PM   #1

Trailer: Toyota Sunrader and 16 ft Scamp
Send a message via AIM to Perry J Send a message via Yahoo to Perry J
This is a project trailer. The body is in excellent shape for it's age. It will shine up with a wax job. The windows and screens are in good shape and all the cranks work.
the dinette cushions will need recovering. There are no cushions for the front area.
It has a furnace but I can't get it to light and it needs a grill. There is an icebox ad a working 2 burner range. It also needs a water tank.
Some of the ensolite is hanging down and needs to be re glued. It also needs a water tank. It does have an updated propane tank.
the Axel is in good shape, all three tires are less than a year old.
The fiberglass body and floor is sound and there are no soft spots in the floor. I had fiberglass trailer withdrawal and bought it.
I really don't want to work on trailers for a while. I have a winter project with my Sunrader.
$2600.00 or best offer. I also have it listed on the Bakersfield Craigslist.
John
Attached Thumbnails
boler_001.jpg   boler_002.jpg  

boler_003.jpg   boler_004.jpg  

boler_005.jpg  
Old 11-30-2009, 06:24 PM   #2
Commercial Member

Trailer: 1988 Scamp 13 ft and 1982 Perris Pacer 13 ft
Registry
I'm very interested in your Trilium. Where are you located? Any more pics of the interior? Is the frame in good shape? Let me know. Thanks.

RJ
Old 12-02-2009, 01:06 AM   #3

Quote:
I'm very interested in your Trilium. Where are you located? Any more pics of the interior? Is the frame in good shape? Let me know. Thanks.

RJ
I'm located about 40 miles east of Bakersfield Ca.. Zip is 93205. I will post some more pics tomorrow.
The frame and exterior fiberglass is in good shape.
Two weeks ago I towed it a about 400 miles, most of which was on the hiway 99 which is a freeway. It towed very well at 70 mph and the wheel bearings were cool.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:43 PM   #4

More Trillium pics.
The first pic shows the refer vent area. It has been sealed with riveted fiberglass. If you want to add a refer you don't have to cut any holes.
I have no idea why the Ensolite has come loose in the upper 4 corners. It has shrunk slightly. The rest of the Ensolite is in good condition. The cabinet doors are in good shape.
I'm an hour east of Bakersfield.I can meet anyone in Bakersfield and save you a couple of hours of travel.
I want it gone so the first one with $2400.00 takes it home. That's exactly what I paid for it.
John
Attached Thumbnails
trillium_2_001.jpg   trillium_2_003.jpg  

trillium_2_004.jpg   trillium_2_006.jpg  

trillium_2_007.jpg   trillium_2_008.jpg  

Attached Images

Tags
trillium