Ontario, CAN: Project trailer $1200 Needs work! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-22-2011, 11:46 AM   #1

Trailer: 73 UNIK 13 ft (DEUCE) '71 Boler 13 ft (DEUCE II)
Registry
Ontario, CAN: Project trailer $1200 Needs work!

73 Unik 13' Interior layout is the same as a Boler. Almost everything needs to be cleaned or repaired. Frame and shell are solid. Broken windows. Ready to tow, good tires, good bearings, good lights, safety chains. Located in northeastern Ontario Canada. See pics below.
Unik 13ft pictures by Markastic - Photobucket
Old 04-22-2011, 12:18 PM   #2

Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp
Registry
Click image for larger version

Name:	083.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	233.2 KB
ID:	35258

Name:	085.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	266.1 KB
ID:	35259

Name:	192.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	173.2 KB
ID:	35260

Name:	0592.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	275.7 KB
ID:	35261
Not my trailer (Kevin K)
Old 04-25-2011, 08:01 PM   #3

Trailer: Trillium Jubilee
Send a message via MSN to Bill Reilly
Needmore information.

Mark:

Couple of questions:

I might be interested have a look at the Unik. Where is the unit located ? North Eastern Ontario covers a whole lot of ground !

What is the connection to Kevin from Minneapolis ? I see him as the owner of a Scamp but he shows pictures of your (?) Unik. I'm confused by all of this .

Bill Reilly
Old 04-25-2011, 09:08 PM   #4

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Kevin is a member here that posts listings and pictures for others to find. Most of the time he has nothing to do with the trailer in question, other than posting the info for all to discover.

I really doubt that Kevin is a serial seller and might be considered an unsub on criminal minds. So get your mind out of the gutter and meet a friend that is trying to help you become a bone a fide member here.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:54 AM   #5

Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp
Registry
I post the pictures so people can see what a trailer looks like for the price.

I am not a dealer.

Just like helping out, and this is one GREAT site, with lots of good information.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:01 AM   #6

Uncalled for comment

A simple answer to a simple question would have been quite sufficient. I don't thik that you had any call to accuse me of seeing Kevin as someone subversive or some other form of undesireable. My mind was certainly not "in the gutter". I was simply confused.

Now that I'm clear on Kevin's position and in a position to accept your apology for your rather boorish reply, you might consider answering my original question.

Where is the Unik located ?

Further to that, is it still for sale, available ?

Bill Reilly
Old 04-26-2011, 08:11 AM   #7

Messages incorrectly addressed

Mark:

I replied to you ad about the Unik you have up for sale and asked about the location. I also asked about the involvement of Kevin who is in Mimmeapolis.

I received an e-mail from "Roy" in Toronto in which he berated me for asking about Kevin's position. I thought his response was both very rude and totally uncalled for.

I sent an e-mail back thinking that the response had come from you. Later, taking another look at it, I realized that these were not your words but were from someone else who got their nose into what I consider my business. I apologize to you if the reply ended up on your machine. I should have directed my comments directly to this other interloper.

My original question still stands: Where is the Unik located ?

Further to this, is it still up for sale and available ?

Bill Reilly
Old 04-26-2011, 08:20 AM   #8

Trailer: 1988 Perris Pacer ('Bean') / 2004 Element
Registry
Bill,

I think you asked a fair question, and I didn't feel any negativity from your posting. Those of us who have been around here for awhile know that Kevin K is our "resident picture poster." He's good at getting the images and putting them in a post for us. You are new---how could you know that???

I welcome you to this site, and please know that people here are extremely friendly and helpful.

Hope you get an answer from Mark, the seller, soon!

Vickie
Old 04-26-2011, 12:05 PM   #9

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Bill,

I don't believe I emailed you anything. Is there any chance you might have your settings set to receive email notices about threads you have posted in? I have asked both you and a moderator about any emails or PM's being sent by me. I have yet to receive a reply although I can see my PM's equiring about this have been read by both.

I apologize if you found my ill worded attempt at humour offensive.

This is a public forum and as such, anything that anyone posts is open to comment from any of the members. Sometimes we each step up to the plate to answer a question. This allows for people to express different points of view with respect to the topic. It allows for others to reply before the person asked might even know that a question has been asked of them. How this works is more evident in many of the non "Classifieds" forums, like Problem Solving.

Seeing as how you are new here, I wonder if you are confused with the differences between posting and sending an email or private message to another member. If you click on a members name, you will see those options if the member has allowed emails and private messages to be sent.

Welcome to FGRV, no offence was intended.

Roy
Old 04-26-2011, 01:34 PM   #10

Name: Greg
Trailer: 72 Boler American
Indiana
All of this going on and the seller of the trailer isn't even paying attention.
Old 04-26-2011, 04:23 PM   #11
Raz

Trailer: Trillium 2010
Hello Bill and welcome. Back when I joined I neglected to click a certain box. About a week later I went to check my email and there's 50 email messages. It seems if you missed that box the forum software automatically sends every post to any thread you have contributed to. Go figure. Anyway I bet that is what is going on here. Go back and check your settings and you'll find the box I'm talking about. Now if Mark would just come by....... Raz
Old 04-26-2011, 08:03 PM   #12

Final thoughts on this thread

I have sent a private message to Roy in Toronto regarding my concerns with the hope that this will clarify and close the issue.

I want to make it clear to all that I am not new to this website. I have been a member since July of 2009 and have been involved in several issues regarding maintenance and upgrades. I have received some very helpful assistance from the members and have, on several occasions, offered my advice on various issues.

I consider this matter closed. I will persue the Unik issue privately.

Bill Reilly
Old 04-26-2011, 08:16 PM   #13

Registry
Bill..I sent you a PM
Old 04-26-2011, 08:43 PM   #14

Registry
Hi everybody, it's that time of year! Between doing my taxes and working 14 hour days I was a little slow to check my messages...be patient with me.....best wishes to all......Mark
Old 05-07-2011, 02:22 PM   #15

Registry
SOLD for $1200