PARTS ARE GONE - scamp parts for sale - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-02-2009, 01:58 PM   #1

Trailer: 1984 U-Haul
I just found this on Craigslist today. It is in Appomattox Va.

I just bought a 1977 scamp 13foot and I removed all the insides if you are interested in the parts let me know, sink, gas cook top fiberglass counter, the ends for the beds, let me know what you need, I am not restoring it to the original , thats why I'm am selling the items inside. It is good condition for someone who is restoring their scamp camper. Thanks for reading and Happy Holidays.

Contact number 434-352-4051 or 434-610-4620
Old 03-04-2010, 06:08 PM   #2

Trailer: 1986 U-Haul CT13 ft
Registry
hey gang,

i called this fella today about his fiberglass cabinet (i need one!) ... and he was, well, annoyed. he asked where i got his number from and while he tried to remain pleasant, i knew he was getting tired of the calls. apparently he deleted the CL posting, but it lives on here!

anyway - he sold everything a while back, except his ice box. so call if you want that as he is happy to sell it, but otherwise he asked that i please let everyone else to know the sale was over (he sold all items to a single buyer months ago) and to please stop calling. nice enough guy so i am just following through.

while we're at it though ... anyone near Monterey, CA with a kitchen cabinet?! call me!

Tags
scamp