Range vent hood - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-19-2007, 06:12 AM   #1

Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Removed from 91 Scamp. Operates on 12V. Switch turns on light (one brightness), fan (one speed) or both. Exhausts outisde (flap door thing included). Screen inside removable for cleaning. Free to a good home.
Attached Thumbnails
Free_Range_Hood.jpg  
Old 08-19-2007, 09:03 AM   #2

Trailer: Trail Michigante
Quote:
Removed from 91 Scamp. Operates on 12V. Switch turns on light (one brightness), fan (one speed) or both. Exhausts outisde (flap door thing included). Screen inside removable for cleaning. Free to a good home.

We want it. Can you ship to Calif? We'll gladly pay shipping.

Vic & Kathy
Old 08-19-2007, 09:19 AM   #3

Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Quote:
We want it. Can you ship to Calif? We'll gladly pay shipping.

Vic & Kathy
Sure. Please email me your contact info. Meanwhile, I need to find a box ...
Old 08-20-2007, 08:09 PM   #4

Trailer: 88 Scamp 16 ft
Registry
Quote:
I too will have a range hood and a brand new flapper vent that we bought and decided not to re-install. I will be giving these to anyone that might want them, but it will be a while before I can get through the pile of components to find them.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:27 AM   #5

Trailer: 1985 13 ft Burro
Quote:
I too will have a range hood and a brand new flapper vent that we bought and decided not to re-install. I will be giving these to anyone that might want them, but it will be a while before I can get through the pile of components to find them.
.I would be interested in the range hood and flapper vent for my 1985 Burro if it is still available. Can we work out shipping to New York? I will pay shipping if you could work out the sending part. Thanks. AL.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:29 PM   #6

Registry
Quote:
.I would be interested in the range hood and flapper vent for my 1985 Burro if it is still available. Can we work out shipping to New York? I will pay shipping if you could work out the sending part. Thanks. AL.
Let me dig through the garage, and try to find the parts under the cabinets and things. I'll take pics and send them to you. If you want them they're yours. We'll work out shipping details once we get that far.

I didn't make it very clear in my first post. that the range hood is not new but used. The flapper vent is the only new component.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:03 AM   #7

Quote:
Let me dig through the garage, and try to find the parts under the cabinets and things. I'll take pics and send them to you. If you want them they're yours. We'll work out shipping details once we get that far.

I didn't make it very clear in my first post. that the range hood is not new but used. The flapper vent is the only new component.
DAN. . Thanks. Looking foreward to hearing from you.AL
Old 08-29-2007, 05:39 AM   #8

Registry
Al,

Here's some pics of those items. If your still interested let me know. I'll need an address so that I can get you a shipping quote. Sorry it took so long for me to get these pics up, it's just been a little hard getting that far back into the garage.

Pictures resized for FiberglassRV by moderator.
Attached Thumbnails
fan1.jpg   fan2.jpg  

vent1.jpg   vent2.jpg  

Old 08-30-2007, 08:35 AM   #9

It looks like just what I am interested in for our 1985,13 ft Burro. Our address is, Al Pogue , 16083 Brown School House Rd. Holley, New York. 14470. Thanks again.