*~*~RARE For Sale: Toyota / Sunrader 4X4 22RE SR-5 Opt. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-31-2013, 04:57 PM   #1

Name: Don
Trailer: Toyota Sunrader 4X4
California
*~*~RARE For Sale: Toyota / Sunrader 4X4 22RE SR-5 Opt.

Hi, Thank you for looking,

Highly rare, and sought after, beautiful and sexy Toyota Sunrader 4X4 22RE SR-5 (only SR-5 package option done on this 4X4 by the factory, rare!). Has a Five Speed (or ten speed when used with 4X4 & additional stick on the transfer case right next to the 5 speed (2) sticks in the cab) with only 22K original miles, Dull/4 tires on rear, 6 wheels total (Michelin Great Tread) Tires. "Full Floating Rear-end". Very comfortable and stable ride. Has a Fiberglas (rather than the less expensive metal designs) RV/Living area dinette in rear with panoramic windows. Interior of Cab has stock Recarro Bucket interior matching option, seats all in pristine condition as is the interior. Gets approx 17 miles to the gallon on Regular Gas on this 5 speed stick 22RE (injected) Toyota Engine and climbs through rocks off road like a Billy Goat in 4X4 1st gear. I have been extremely careful and no dings or dents.

Has a Hot Shower, Stove, Oven and Refrigerator with Two Beds and a Rear Dinette. This is a 1985 Always Covered in Excellent shape (No fading of the Graphics as this RV has been Garaged or covered Always). Has additional Electric Boat Loader mounted on the top to electrically pull up, and Lock Down automatically, a boat or now a Canoe (See Photo of top of RV) resulting in Not having to climb up to load Canoe.... Additionally, has a Electric Motorcycle ramp loader on rear for a Motor Cycle to electrically (EIDE mfg.) pull up and lock down Motorcycle. Designed these electric racks to make this RV a One person operation. ( the Wood Slatted Carbon fiber Navarro Canoe $1900.00 new, with detachable side pontoons for Great Stability) along with A Yamaha 225 Motorcycle $4600.00 new both are now used and very fine condition being used, clearly these would be below half price and are negotiable. The Motorcycle is a 4 cycle, Geared down to climb hills or crawl in 1st gear slower than you walk for great control and torque when climbing, quiet and fun. Has a Rear Dinette with Panoramic Views and makes into a very comfortable bed. An additional bed is directly above the cab. Would like to sell this 4X4 Sunrader/Toyota as a package.

This 4X4 RV gets you Away to the little pristine lakes in the Trinity Alps (above Shasta) or to Ski Resorts and stay right outside of the main Chalet at the ski lift, simply anywhere that no other RV's can get to. Never in an accident runs like a Toyota great, and is a Highly unusual Toyota Motor home. Only a very few were built World Wide and only still 15 registered in US. in this configuration and one in this configuration with Electric Racks and with illuminated/lighted Altimeter and Angle Gauges and Electric Racks built in and above dash factory and bucket seats SR-5 option (Only One Built w/this Option).
Serious buyers only please: those that have researched and appreciate this vehicle's increasing value, especially in this shape w/22K miles. Never in Any accident body and undercarriage is in Excellent condition California vehicle. Asking $27,500. Anyone who wishes to put Any money into this 4X4 RV for any upgrade they might think of, will simply be adding to the value for future sale. This is assuredly,…. the Only RV going up in value!…. due to it's unique configuration and economical cost to operate. Kept in this condition, this RV will go up in value without exception. "rare as hens teeth" as one person put it on Google! Would like to sell as package and will throw in nice camping kitchen (portable) and Lounge and camping gear. I am the original owner and I have all papers and the original Brochure. You will love, this RV and with the Motorcycle on the back and Canoe on top it is the Ultimate Off Road Vehicle. People always go by and honk, and give you a "Thumbs Up" because of the unique configuration....The only 4X4 factory built RV ever built. All the above aforementioned, and this is small and nimble and can be parked on the street or at a store or in your driveway unlike many RV’s. The only reason I am selling this RV is that I am getting “a little long on the tooth” to climb on top of it to cover it nor can I afford another garage for it. Thank you again for your time in considering this RV. Respond to: Four One Five Four Seven Five One Four One One .

** Those that are Serious please respond with your Real Email or your phone number so I can reply, problems with trying to email from this site!

Please Note: If out of the San Francisco Bay Area click on: craigslist: SF bay area classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events
Then type “Toyota Sunrader 4X4” use that link once the ad comes up to email me. Other wise I will non deliverable??? & I will not get your message.
*Photos: Please put/copy the 1st URL directly below in your address bar and hit enter. Note: Photobucket is S-L-O-W so please Wait till loaded, hit the small black arrow/forward indicator to view album:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94...5f065cf79d.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94...d0badf1f28.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94.../RVdinette.jpg
http://www.toyotamotorhomes.com/manuals/85_Sunrader.pdf
Or simply Google: “Toyota Sunrader 4X4”. to get insight to the rarity of this vehicle.
Old 06-01-2013, 12:18 AM   #2

Name: Sasha
Trailer: In the market
Alaska
Hi! I'm very interested in your RV. Would love to speak with you. My email is sasha.olsson@gmail.com
Old 06-01-2013, 05:35 AM   #3

Trailer: Class A Motorhome
BIG QUESTION

How did you resolve the issue with different tires sizes front/rear when installing the full floating axle? Do the front/rear tire sizes and axle ratios match?

Old 04-16-2015, 06:46 PM   #4

Name: aleeza
Trailer: Wanted4x4
Maryland
Doubt this is still available but joined just in case... Email me at aleeza.goldrosen@gmail.com
Old 04-16-2015, 07:03 PM   #5

Trailer: Class A Motorhome
Try the Toyota Motorhome Owners Group:
toyota-campers@yahoogroups.com

As there were less than 30 4x4 Sunrader built 1984-1987 your chances of finding one are between slim to none and it will be $$$$$

If you click on the posters name you can send a private email but, with only 1 post ever, I suspect he is long gone.