SALE SUSPENDED: 2013 Parkliner - $17,500 - Fiberglass RV


 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-10-2013, 12:32 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Name: Mark
Trailer: Parkliner
Alabama
Posts: 172
SALE SUSPENDED: 2013 Parkliner - $17,500

For sale: 2013 Parkliner

Options:
Dual Burner Range
Dual Batteries
Dual Propane Tanks
Air Conditioner
Folding Table
Flush Toilet (never used)
Furnace
Hot Water Heater (LP and 120)
Refridgerator
Screen Door
Stainless Bath Sink
Additional 12 Gal Water Tank (never filled)
Keyed Deadbolt Entry Lock
Cover For Range

I picked it up in April of this year and have used it about 20 nights.

There are a couple of items that the new owner may want to address:

1. There is a small crack in the fiberglass on the entry door. The door slightly contacts the frame when it closes, and I'm sure this is what has caused the crack. I am no fiberglass expert, but this does not seem like a major fix. I have included a picture.
2. I am the original poster of the tire rubbing issue. After the replacement tires, the rubbing is now very, very minor however. I have included a picture of this too. Two other posts within the forums have indicated better fixes (fiberglass re-work and a new axle). I wish I could say PL is willing to fix this problem for their customers, but they are not.
3. The fridge will not light on propane. I have not had this looked at as I can get it work just fine on DC and AC.
4. I have never had any issues with my batteries, but I have not made the 8-hour one-way trek to PL to have the new battery box installed. That's not really an "issue" with the unit, but just something a new owner might want to consider.

I just winterized it and it's ready for a new home.

Mark
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg   20131110_094139.jpg  

20131110_093932.jpg   20131110_093948.jpg  

__________________

__________________
Birmingham1 is offline  
Old 11-10-2013, 12:34 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Name: Mark
Trailer: Parkliner
Alabama
Posts: 172
Interior pictures to come soon.
__________________

__________________
Birmingham1 is offline  
Old 11-10-2013, 12:54 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Name: Mark
Trailer: Parkliner
Alabama
Posts: 172
Interior Pictures

Here are a couple of interior pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
20131110_124918.jpg   20131110_124957.jpg  

__________________
Birmingham1 is offline  
Old 11-10-2013, 05:44 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
melissab's Avatar
 
Name: melissa
Trailer: 2012 Scamp 13 DLX
Florida
Posts: 1,372
Are you "re-homing" do to the issues you listed?
__________________
Melissa in Florida
2016 Honda Odyssey
melissab is offline  
Old 11-10-2013, 06:00 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Name: Mark
Trailer: Parkliner
Alabama
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissab View Post
Are you "re-homing" do to the issues you listed?
I would if PL would respond to my attempts to contact them. As has been posted many times on this site, they are not good at customer service. I don't have the free time to drive 8 hours one way only to find out they don't have time to work on my issues when I get there (or that they would even be willing to fix them for a reasonable cost).

I tried contacting Aaron and he won't respond. I've tried five different PL emails and they don't respond to those either. I am no trying to be negative, but there isn't any other "nicer" way to put that.

Perhaps someone else will have better luck.
__________________
Birmingham1 is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 02:25 PM   #6
Commercial Member
 
Name: Cameron
Trailer: ParkLiner
North Carolina
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birmingham1 View Post
For sale: 2013 Parkliner

Options:
Dual Burner Range
Dual Batteries
Dual Propane Tanks
Air Conditioner
Folding Table
Flush Toilet (never used)
Furnace
Hot Water Heater (LP and 120)
Refridgerator
Screen Door
Stainless Bath Sink
Additional 12 Gal Water Tank (never filled)
Keyed Deadbolt Entry Lock
Cover For Range

I picked it up in April of this year and have used it about 20 nights.

There are a couple of items that the new owner may want to address:

1. There is a small crack in the fiberglass on the entry door. The door slightly contacts the frame when it closes, and I'm sure this is what has caused the crack. I am no fiberglass expert, but this does not seem like a major fix. I have included a picture.
2. I am the original poster of the tire rubbing issue. After the replacement tires, the rubbing is now very, very minor however. I have included a picture of this too. Two other posts within the forums have indicated better fixes (fiberglass re-work and a new axle). I wish I could say PL is willing to fix this problem for their customers, but they are not.
3. The fridge will not light on propane. I have not had this looked at as I can get it work just fine on DC and AC.
4. I have never had any issues with my batteries, but I have not made the 8-hour one-way trek to PL to have the new battery box installed. That's not really an "issue" with the unit, but just something a new owner might want to consider.

I just winterized it and it's ready for a new home.

Mark

Mark,

I see that you are selliing your ParkLiner and hope you have luck! However, I saw in the post that you wrote we are not willing to fix your tire rub issues as well as update your batteries. I am terribly sorry that you have had trouble getting in touch with someone- I was under the impression you had already been spoken with and that you were scheduled to come get your repairs. A miscommunication must have occurred somewhere. WE ARE VERY WILLING TO FIX YOUR ISSUES. Please bring your ParkLiner down for repairs whenever convenient for you and we will fix your trailer under warranty. Just shoot me an email (cameron@parkliner.com) letting me know when you would like to come, if so. Once again, I'm terribly sorry for the miscommunication.

Best, Cameron at ParkLiner
__________________
parklinercameron is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 06:18 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Name: Mark
Trailer: Parkliner
Alabama
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by parklinercameron View Post
Mark,

I see that you are selliing your ParkLiner and hope you have luck! However, I saw in the post that you wrote we are not willing to fix your tire rub issues as well as update your batteries. I am terribly sorry that you have had trouble getting in touch with someone- I was under the impression you had already been spoken with and that you were scheduled to come get your repairs. A miscommunication must have occurred somewhere. WE ARE VERY WILLING TO FIX YOUR ISSUES. Please bring your ParkLiner down for repairs whenever convenient for you and we will fix your trailer under warranty. Just shoot me an email (cameron@parkliner.com) letting me know when you would like to come, if so. Once again, I'm terribly sorry for the miscommunication.

Best, Cameron at ParkLiner
Thanks Cameron for the response!

Yes, this week I have finally gotten a response via the "batteries" email and will be bringing in the trailer for a few items. I will forward you that email chain tomorrow.

Again, Thanks!!!

Mark
__________________
Birmingham1 is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 06:20 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Name: Mark
Trailer: Parkliner
Alabama
Posts: 172
FYI

I am putting this sale on hold indefinitely. I will work with PL to get the warranty work resolved and I'll make a decision as to what to do at that point.

To anyone following this thread, I have now gotten a response from PL and have a date to bring in the trailer for the work I need done. Their response is much appreciated.

Mark
__________________

__________________
Birmingham1 is offline  
 

Tags
parkliner


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MI | 2013, Sept. 6-8: Michigan Algonac Egg Scramble 2013... PaulOWindsor Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) 235 01-10-2014 10:00 PM
OR | April 25-28, 2013: Spring NOG 2013 Northern Oregon Gathering Donna D. Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) 192 04-30-2013 11:12 AM
TX | 2013, Dec 5-8: Matagorda Madness 2013 JackieE Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) 2 03-24-2013 12:01 PM
CT: Parkliner 2013 Thomas G. Referrals: Molded Fiberglass Trailers 1 01-14-2013 09:08 AM
Oliver Production Suspended 'till 2010 Pete General Chat 32 04-20-2012 11:52 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.