Scamp 16 ft side dinette -wood interior. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-06-2011, 05:29 PM   #1

Trailer: Casita 2000 Spirit Deluxe
Scamp 16 ft side dinette -wood interior.

I have a year 2007 16 ft side dinette with the wood Interior. For now this is what I can think of that it has that you might ask about. Feel free to ask if this camper has it if I failed to mention it. This one has the extras one dreams of having.
Included is bath, (toilet, shower and sink), hot water tank, battery, screen door, fantastic fan, large fridge, furnace, heat strip in air conditioning unit. Awning, tires new last yr, rear hitch for bike rack, double propane tanks, extra cabinets. Carpet has been covered so is in great condition. This Scamp still smells new. Never smoked in and my little dogs not allowed to roam - they were always kenneled in the camper. This camper is in like new condition, needs nothing - this camper is ready to go camping in.
Cost was over $17000- new. Only asking $12,500
Old 08-01-2011, 07:35 AM   #2

Name: Pat
Trailer: shopping
Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karalyn View Post
I have a year 2007 16 ft side dinette with the wood Interior. For now this is what I can think of that it has that you might ask about. Feel free to ask if this camper has it if I failed to mention it. This one has the extras one dreams of having.
Included is bath, (toilet, shower and sink), hot water tank, battery, screen door, fantastic fan, large fridge, furnace, heat strip in air conditioning unit. Awning, tires new last yr, rear hitch for bike rack, double propane tanks, extra cabinets. Carpet has been covered so is in great condition. This Scamp still smells new. Never smoked in and my little dogs not allowed to roam - they were always kenneled in the camper. This camper is in like new condition, needs nothing - this camper is ready to go camping in.
Cost was over $17000- new. Only asking $12,500
I have just started to look for a scamp--when my husband was alive we had had to larger rv's and I miss them! If it is not sold by then I expect to be in the cities about August 14-16th. Would it be available to look at? My concern, as a single and much older female, would I have trouble with the hitch? I would be pulling it with a small Ford Ranger. Is it still available? And what do you think?
Pat
Old 08-04-2011, 01:44 PM   #3

Name: Raymond
Trailer: 2011 EggCamper
Ohio
Registry
Is this unit still available?
Old 08-04-2011, 06:09 PM   #4

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNPat View Post
My concern, as a single and much older female, would I have trouble with the hitch? I would be pulling it with a small Ford Ranger.
Pat
Pat I'm no spring chicken and camp by myself 99.9% of the time. I don't have problems hooking/unhooking, etc. I tow with a Ford F-150.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:24 PM   #5

Minnesota
Donna,
I am sure I will get used to it--or find help! I have just acquired this ranger so all of this is sort of new. Now it is just a question of finding an available 16!
Pat
Old 08-04-2011, 10:04 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNPat View Post
I have just started to look for a scamp--when my husband was alive we had had to larger rv's and I miss them! If it is not sold by then I expect to be in the cities about August 14-16th. Would it be available to look at? My concern, as a single and much older female, would I have trouble with the hitch? I would be pulling it with a small Ford Ranger. Is it still available? And what do you think?
Pat
I am an older female and I have NO trouble with the hitch and hooking it up. I do it by myself most of the time. You are more than welcome to come by and see it.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:28 AM   #7

Name: Norm and Ginny
Trailer: Scamp 16
Florida
MNPat

If you choose to begin RVing, I'm certain you can do it, particularly with a small rig. The other upside is virtually anyone camped near you would be willing to give you a hand with any issue. RVers generally are happy to help with small and big issues.

Do not ever hesitate to ask for help. You will learn from their help and grow your abilities in the process.

Actually I often see RVers offer help even when it's not needed or asked for. RVers are a supportive friendly group that will want you to have a good experience.

Wishing you the best what ever your choice is,

Norm
Old 08-05-2011, 07:59 AM   #8

Minnesota
Karolyn,I will give you a call later today and come by to look at it--sounds perfect for me and my two little dachshunds! Pat
Old 08-17-2011, 08:19 PM   #9

SOLD - from my ad on craigslist. Scamp is headed for Massachusettes.

Tags
scamp