SOLD - 13 ft U Haul - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-29-2008, 09:56 PM   #1

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
U Haul
Old 03-29-2008, 10:27 PM   #2

Trailer: 1981 13 ft Scamp / Nissan Titan
That one looks real clean and already is in great camping area.....
Just win, pick it up, go a few blocks and camp!

Nice find Gina.
2015 Escape 19 & 1997 Scamp 19
Old 04-04-2008, 03:22 PM   #3

Trailer: U-Haul 13 ft 1984
Quote:
That one looks real clean and already is in great camping area.....
Just win, pick it up, go a few blocks and camp!

Nice find Gina.
<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">SOLD
I bought it! I bought it!
Hope it's for real, seller has 0 feedback, wants $500 pay pal deposit in 48 hours but says he is out of town until monday, no contact info...
</span>
Old 04-04-2008, 03:27 PM   #4

Trailer: 1976 13 ft Scamp
Quote:
<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">SOLD
I bought it! I bought it!
Hope it's for real, seller has 0 feedback, wants $500 pay pal deposit in 48 hours but says he is out of town until monday, no contact info...
</span>
Congrats Will! Hope it all works out! If you ever want to share regional camping info or restoration ideas we share the same hometown.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:43 PM   #5

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT
Registry
Got a good group of people over at uhaulcamper on their forums also. Many of us are here too, but a few don't post here. Lots of uhaul-specific information there. However, check out the documents here too. They have a manual for your new trailer. And congrats! I thought I saw that trailer somewhere else, like over on uhaulcamper, but a quick check did not show it. Maybe I am remembering seeing it on ebay. Hope it works out and you love yours like we love ours! We took ours out for the first trip week before last. Feels like home.

CindyL
Old 04-04-2008, 09:49 PM   #6

Trailer: U-Haul 13 ft 1984
Quote:
And congrats! I thought I saw that trailer somewhere else, like over on uhaulcamper, but a quick check did not show it. Maybe I am remembering seeing it on ebay. Hope it works out and you love yours like we love ours! We took ours out for the first trip week before last. Feels like home.
CindyL
Thanks Cindy, I have been over at U-Haulcamper quite a bit latlely, checking out the relative merits, and I must say I have always been a U-Haul fan. Something about a camper made to take the rental use and keep on ticking has always appealed to me, and this one seems to be particularly cherry. I must thank every one else that has posted on the referrals thread, particularly Gregg A. with his diligent searches for Fiberglass wanna-be's like myself. I was a member of this forum a couple of years back, but circumstances kept me from "joining the group" at that time. Now, I had an accurate knowledge of relative values, plus a wealth of oppertunities to choose from, compared to searching local calssified ads last time I was in the market. I believe that the Fiberglass RV site is about people helping like minded people, and I really appreciate that help and hope to be able to help others down the line.

Again, thanks to all of the people that helped me find a fiberglass egg (we knew from the first time we saw one) in time for our upcoming trip to yellowstone, not to mention many other trips before and after. And if the posting turns out to be an E-Bay fraud, I'll just be back for more! I'll post Pics when I got her in my hands, and until then, Happy Camping!
-Will
Old 04-05-2008, 05:29 AM   #7

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT
Registry
Hopefully, you will have your UHaul! You will love it! We love ours. Just camped for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It seemed like going home.

CindyL

Tags
u-haul