I just picked up a 13' Scamp
that I wanted to restore for my wife. The previous owner started to redo the inside, but had to sell it because of financial hardship. I really don't have the time necessary to finish it up, so we are selling this at no profit.
- It needs a complete interior restoration and some reinforcing of the roof.
- The fiberglass cabinets are in good shape and painted to match the exterior.
- The cabinet doors are removed.
- The interior lining was not painted, so it is still white.
- It has a gas heater, 3-way fridge
, and 2-burner range (I have not tested them).
There is a ton of potential for the right person willing to put in the TLC.