1973 Hunter Compact II camper trailer.
All fiberglass construction.
It is 13 foot long
Lightweight, can be towed by 4 cylinder.
- high ground clearance for off-roading but low profile for low wind resistance.
- pop-up roof for plenty of headroom inside.
- lots of windows
- potable water holding tank
- three burner propane
- ice box
- bathroom with built in rv toilet with black water tank.
- lot of cabinet and drawer space.
- dinette becomes a queen size bed, much larger than similar 13' trailers
12 gallon fresh water tank
probably around 1,200 lbs
Pulls straight and steady with Subaru Forester,
This little camper is easy to pull and comfortable.
The Compact is a very light weight
travel trailer that was manufactured *around* 1971 through 1975 by a company called Hunter Structures, Inc.
There are plenty of reasons that a trailer like this one is beneficial...
• Can be pulled by most vehicles due to its light weight
• Fits inside just about any garage because of the pop up feature
• Gets plenty of ventilation (pop up)
• Great on gas mileage