2003 13ft Scamp - $7300 – Excellent Condition – Flagstaff, AZ
My husband and I are selling our 13ft Scamp
that we have enjoyed immensely. Weighing
approx. 1,000 lbs., it pulls like a charm and is very easy to maneuver. It is perfect for a single person, 2 adults or a couple with a small child.
We have owned the Scamp
since 2006 and used it for camping trips within 200 miles of our home (never out of state). The low mileage is evident in the superb condition. It has been protected from the weather and currently is under a Calmark cover. The Scamp has never been smoked in nor have our Golden Retrievers stayed inside.
The previous owner modified the front closet into a bunk for a small child. We used the area for storage. The bunk is made of ¾” plywood and 4” thick foam rubber. There is a lot of storage space under the bunk.
- Wheel Bearings packed and refrigerator serviced
- Outside - Washed and waxed, new snap caps
- Interior – cleaned and sparkly fresh
- New Valterra hand pump faucet from Scamp
- New Scamp spare tire cover
- New Battery Box
- Dometic 3 way refrigerator - works great
- 2 burner propane stove – excellent
- Roof Vent
- Fire Extinguisher
- City water hook up
- 12 gallon Fresh Water Tank
- Sink – We never used - did dishes outside and used campground water
- Mounted Jacks
- Screen door
- Clear vehicle title
- Spare tire (has never been used), Wheel and new Cover
- Calmark Cover – approx. 5 years old, includes manual and repair materials
We enjoyed the simplicity of our Scamp. No awning
, A/C or heater. We used a portable electric heater or heated blanket if we were hooked up to electricity. No bathroom but plenty of room for a port-a-potty. The new owners will enjoy many years of camping and memories! Please email for additional information.