SOLD - 14' Burro Wide Body, Cent. Ca. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-21-2006, 01:30 PM   #1

Trailer: 1996 13 ft Scamp
Send a message via AIM to John Perry
Reluctantly I have decided to sell my 1999 14' Burro Wide Body. I need the money to completely restore my Scamp that among everything else needs every rivet replaced and at least 4 days of intense cleaning before I can start on the inside. It will also need a complete paint job and an axel.
My burro is virtually in minit condition. The only blemishes in the Gel coat are minor superficial cracks in the gel coat on the door threshold. The only blemish on the inside is a scratch on the door below the bench seat at the dining table. The grand kids apparently did not get the posts set properly on the table and it fell down while traveling and scratched the door.
The rear bumper has been reinforced and has a 2" receiver on it so you can atttach one of those carriers for your generator or other supplies that will not fit in the trailer. It is strong enough that you could probably tow a small boat if you wanted to go throught the liscensing hassle.
I have also built a storage cabinet in side the trailer. It only has a temporary door on it. As I am not the best finish carpenter. I have a face frame and door ordered from a local cabinet shop. I live in a fairly small mountian community and do not know when it will be done. The people here work on their own schedule. If the door is done when the trailer is sold it will be installed. I have learned not to pay for things here until you get them. If the door is not done the buyer will have to supply their own.
It does not have a shower or toilet. It has an ice box and a 13 gallon water tank with hand pump and a wonderful reversable fan in the roof vent.
It also has an updated propane tank and a deep cycle battery that is about 4 years old, but it still holds a good charge.
I am listing it on ebay tommorrow. With a BIN of $5000.00. If some one wants to upgrade in size I would consider a partial trade of a smaller EGG.
The regisrtation fee for this trailer is $23.00 in Ca. and good for 5 years.
Attached Thumbnails
burro_003.jpg   burro_004.jpg  

burro_007.jpg   burro_012.jpg  

burro_010.jpg   burro_009.jpg  

Old 10-22-2006, 11:58 AM   #2

I have decided to add an awning and a cargo carier that I will not be using on the Scamp that I am restoring.
John
Attached Thumbnails
burro_023.jpg  
Old 10-28-2006, 10:05 PM   #3

Quote:
I have decided to add an awning and a cargo carier that I will not be using on the Scamp that I am restoring.
John

sold on ebay.
John

Tags
burro