NC SOLD: 17’ Casita Spirit Deluxe - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-09-2016, 07:21 PM   #1

Name: lee
Trailer: 17' Spirit DL
North Carolina
SOLD: 17’ Casita Spirit Deluxe

Just on the market, 1998 17’ Casita Spirit Deluxe; 8500.00. It only needs you.
I am selling this for my mother as her husband passed last summer. The camper is located in Hickory NC (about 1hr NW of Charlotte). Title in hand.

I know very little about these units since I own a 5th wheel but I have been reading up on them in forums such as this one. This camper sleeps 3, but maybe more like 2 with a grandchild . I have gone through the unit and tested everything; fresh water holding tank, holding tanks, gas range, refrigerator, AC, city water and via the water pump, electric water heater (6 gal) and everything is working very well!

Unit has 15” tires along with the spare which is now located on a heavy duty bumper with hitch, a sway bar for towing, 7 point plug, and electric brakes. A bike rack is included and mounts on the hitch as seen in the pics (no, the bike is not included). New kitchen sink faucet that allows additional room. New mini blinds, new decals, new tank and spare tire cover, new weather stripping, new propane tank quick release, 2 new pillows still in the plastic, fire extinguisher, toiletries with black tank deodorizers, two new folding outdoor chairs, new organizers throughout, and a new RV cover if stored outdoors. AC outlet above fridge inside cabinet so a microwave can be added.

Gas is in the propane tank, water in the holding tank, place setting for two, kitchen utensils, hotplate, heavy duty extension cord (for camper electric hookup), fresh water hose, sewer line, mattress pad, and tire chalks. All you need is to supply a little food, six pack of beer, a tow vehicle, and you’re off to a great weekend…!

Here are the pictures and a video link. If you have any questions, drop me a line and we can exchange phone numbers.

Video link https://youtu.be/VYQhe0F1K8Q

Regards, lee
Attached Thumbnails
2.jpg   3.jpg  

4.jpg   5.jpg  

7.jpg   8.jpg  

10.jpg   12.jpg  

13.jpg   09.jpg  

Old 07-11-2016, 07:27 PM   #2

Name: Allen
Trailer: in the market
North Carolina
NC Casita

I am just north of Charlotte and would like to see the Casita. Call or email? beattyag@windstream.net for me.

Thanks,
Allen
Old 07-11-2016, 07:49 PM   #3

North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenB View Post
I am just north of Charlotte and would like to see the Casita. Call or email? beattyag@windstream.net for me.

Thanks,
Allen
Allen, I sent you an email from lsorenson1.... lee
Old 07-13-2016, 04:09 PM   #4

North Carolina
I have had many inquires into this unit... I believe I have answered all responses so if you have not received a reply, please check your spam. To be honest, I may have missed it...

I would like to add to the original advertisement that I have added a new air conditioner since the pictures and video were taken and that it has always been a non-smoking non-pet unit from the beginning. The body is very clean with no cracking in the gel-coat/fiberglass... The unit looks very good!

Regards, lee

Call
Send SMS
Call from mobile
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
Old 07-14-2016, 09:59 AM   #5

Name: Karen
Trailer: currently shopping
North Carolina
1998 17" Casita Spirit Deluxe

My husband and I are very interested. Just sent an email through Craigslist but in case you didn't receive it, please contact us edingo1313@gmail.com
Thanks,
Karen
Old 07-14-2016, 10:42 AM   #6

North Carolina
Hey Karen, I just left you a voicemail. lee
Old 07-16-2016, 07:45 AM   #7

North Carolina
moderator this unit has been sold

moderator this unit has been sold, thanks to everyone who inquired about this unit...!

Tags
casita