SOLD - 1972 13ft Custom Boler for Sale (Calgary) - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-16-2007, 10:16 PM   #1

Trailer: Star Stream 19ft Aluminum
Yes folks, it's true.

Andrea and I have decided to sell our bright orange Boler. It's been a joy to own and we've had so many great times in it ... but we are planning to have a family soon and so we have to sell.

This trailer is the bright orange one you've seen around the forum. It's a 13ft 1972. We got it as a basket case and invested a lot of money and literally hundreds of hours updating it. It's very unique and very custom.

This is a rare opportunity to own something very unique and special. With demand for updated trailers as it is, I don't suppose it will last very long so I encourage you to act quickly - it will be in the papers on Thursday.

For complete pictures, visit our website link below.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58382626@N00/sets/

There is literally too many updates to list here - look at the gallery first and email or call with questions if you have any, I'd be happy to tell you more.

The price is $5900 and it is available immediately.

Email : allthepies@yahoo.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1020447.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	190.3 KB
ID:	7332
Old 04-18-2007, 11:59 AM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
You have done an INCREDIBLE job with that camper. It is the most adorable thing I have seen-you have TRUE design talent!! That is one of a kind and it all is so professionally done. Well worth the money you are asking for it (bring it down here to "Hollywood" and you will sell it in nothing flat!)

We had a baby 3 years ago, and that camper seems like the perfect thing for a young family. Camping in a tent is kind of hard with a little one, and a little camper with "all the amenities of home" (except maybe the bathroom) would be so perfect for a number of occasions! I am thinking family reunions (where you need to get away for a little bit to feed the baby or let him/her take a nap), travel (why take a baby into a potentially germy hotel room when you have your clean little home right there with you?) Or even a place for Daddy to escape for a good night's rest if he has a big business conference the next morning (and the baby won't stop crying because he/she is cutting a new tooth). Just because you have a baby, don't stop camping!

I wish we lived closer-we'd come check it out. We still love to go to music festivals (our 3 year old loves them as well) and that looks like the perfect little weather safe habitat!
Old 04-19-2007, 09:52 PM   #3

Quote:
You have done an INCREDIBLE job with that camper. It is the most adorable thing I have seen-you have TRUE design talent!! That is one of a kind and it all is so professionally done. Well worth the money you are asking for it (bring it down here to "Hollywood" and you will sell it in nothing flat!)
Thanks Toni! I'm glad you appreciated our trailer

Certainly, we've had lots of interest in it up here in Canada. As we are buying a house right now, we haven't had the chance to show it yet, but we have had serveral emails and calls and it's going in Friday's paper so I don't think it will last the weekend.

Bummer you don't live closer - I'd love for you to have it!

And no ... we will NEVER stop camping! No kids yet, but they are in the future, I am sure. I'm pleased to hear that it's possible - so many people give it up when they have kids.

Thanks for your positive comments Toni - we appreciate it!

Darren & Andrea
Old 04-20-2007, 09:57 PM   #4

Well, thanks for the emails guys, but this trailer is now sold - it's going to a new home in Victoria.

Darren

Tags
boler