SOLD - 1973 13' ECO egg for sale~ $3000 (Scamp Clone) - Fiberglass RV


 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-06-2008, 07:53 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Eco 13 ft
Posts: 8
This is a 1973 ECO (Clone of Scamp). It has the propane stove, furnace, 120VAC/propane refrigerator, Toilet, nice upholstery, and interior, clip-on awning, new battery and new propane tank. Trailer plug wiring is updated to the large 7-pin plug. Stabilizer Jacks on the back bumper. I get 17-18 MPG pulling it with my Silverado (5.3L) truck. Don't even know it is there. I'm in the Boise, Idaho area and will be willing to travel up to 300 miles to help deliver it. I'll post photos when I get to my other computer. One shot is on the "Wanted" site under Danielle's post and my name.
Pat
__________________

__________________
Pat Johnston is offline  
Old 08-06-2008, 08:56 AM   #2
Junior Member
 
Trailer:
Posts: 8
Send a message via Yahoo to Doris Nieves
Quote:
This is a 1973 ECO (Clone of Scamp). It has the propane stove, furnace, 120VAC/propane refrigerator, Toilet, nice upholstery, and interior, clip-on awning, new battery and new propane tank. Trailer plug wiring is updated to the large 7-pin plug. Stabilizer Jacks on the back bumper. I get 17-18 MPG pulling it with my Silverado (5.3L) truck. Don't even know it is there. I'm in the Boise, Idaho area and will be willing to travel up to 300 miles to help deliver it. I'll post photos when I get to my other computer. One shot is on the "Wanted" site under Danielle's post and my name.
Pat
Is your price negotiable and would you drive it to New York. Doris
__________________

__________________
Doris Nieves is offline  
Old 08-06-2008, 07:49 PM   #3
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Eco 13 ft
Posts: 8
Doris,
I may be able to sell the "Twinkie" tonight to someone in the Northwest. Have to admit that New York would be a really long way to deliver an egg from Boise, Idaho. That would take some serious negotiation. Stay tuned, but you may want to be looking for something a little bit closer.
Just for fun, want to see a "Canned Ham" I designed and built from scratch last year? The inside is all Luane plywood, alder, black walnut and maple. The floor is 6" x 6" black walnut/maple checkerboard. Plans available fora reasonable price. How's that for a crass comercial message?
Pat Johnston
Idaho Skunk Works
Attached Thumbnails
100_0296X.jpg   100_0300.JPG  

__________________
Pat Johnston is offline  
Old 08-07-2008, 08:07 AM   #4
Junior Member
 
Trailer:
Posts: 8
Send a message via Yahoo to Doris Nieves
Quote:
Doris,
I may be able to sell the "Twinkie" tonight to someone in the Northwest. Have to admit that New York would be a really long way to deliver an egg from Boise, Idaho. That would take some serious negotiation. Stay tuned, but you may want to be looking for something a little bit closer.
Just for fun, want to see a "Canned Ham" I designed and built from scratch last year? The inside is all Luane plywood, alder, black walnut and maple. The floor is 6" x 6" black walnut/maple checkerboard. Plans available fora reasonable price. How's that for a crass comercial message?
Pat Johnston
Idaho Skunk Works
Good luck with the sale. Eventually I will find one. I love the "canned ham and the interior is great. Next time you build one let me know and I can design the interiors for you. I do design. Have fun with "the ham". D
__________________
Doris Nieves is offline  
Old 08-07-2008, 10:52 AM   #5
Commercial Member
 
Name: Deb & Chuck
Trailer: Bigfoot, Boler, Trillium, ECO, U-Haul, Burro, Escape, Trailswest, Compact Jr., Casita, Scamp
Washington
Posts: 632
Quote:
This is a 1973 ECO (Clone of Scamp). It has the propane stove, furnace, 120VAC/propane refrigerator, Toilet, nice upholstery, and interior, clip-on awning, new battery and new propane tank. Trailer plug wiring is updated to the large 7-pin plug. Stabilizer Jacks on the back bumper. I get 17-18 MPG pulling it with my Silverado (5.3L) truck. Don't even know it is there. I'm in the Boise, Idaho area and will be willing to travel up to 300 miles to help deliver it. I'll post photos when I get to my other computer. One shot is on the "Wanted" site under Danielle's post and my name.
Pat
Patm
I just PM'ed you a message- please call me ASAP.
Deb
__________________
Deb & Chuck is offline  
Old 08-10-2008, 10:13 AM   #6
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Eco 13 ft
Posts: 8
Quote:
Patm
I just PM'ed you a message- please call me ASAP.
Deb
SOLD!
To all: Deb and Chuck are the proud owners of the "Twinkie". I'm not sure how to post that this is sold, but I'll poke around a bit and see if I can pull it off. Otherwise, you all in the know, feel free to post me here and tell me how to get this marked as sold.
Pat
__________________
Pat Johnston is offline  
Old 08-11-2008, 02:32 AM   #7
Commercial Member
 
Name: Deb & Chuck
Trailer: Bigfoot, Boler, Trillium, ECO, U-Haul, Burro, Escape, Trailswest, Compact Jr., Casita, Scamp
Washington
Posts: 632
Quote:
SOLD!
To all: Deb and Chuck are the proud owners of the "Twinkie". I'm not sure how to post that this is sold, but I'll poke around a bit and see if I can pull it off. Otherwise, you all in the know, feel free to post me here and tell me how to get this marked as sold.
Pat
Pat,
Thanks for delivering the "Twinkie", she is safe and secure at her new home in Washington.
Deb & Chuck
__________________
Deb & Chuck is offline  
Old 08-11-2008, 07:47 PM   #8
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Eco 13 ft
Posts: 8
We had a great time meeting you two. Good luck with the "Twinkie".
For anyone in the McMinnville, Oregon area August 23, 24, my buddies and I will be flying Control Line stunt model airplanes about 100 yards from the "Spruce Goose". Feel free to come out and enjoy the flying and the great museum. An SR-71 "Blackbird" sits under the wing of the Goose and a B-17 is dwarfed under the tail. I heard rumors that they have the second building open with a Space Shuttle inside. Don't quote me on that, but Mac is a great place and the most attended museum in Oregon. A real treat.
Pat Johnston
Honorary Oregon Chamber of Commerce
Idaho Skunk Works
__________________

__________________
Pat Johnston is offline  
 

Tags
eco, scamp, eggcamper


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SOLD - 1973 Boler For Sale Dave Mc Classified Archives 5 03-30-2009 09:25 PM
SOLD - Uhaul 13' 1984 trailer for sale MA/NH ($3000 firm) Julia O. Classified Archives 8 05-20-2008 08:24 AM
SOLD - 13ft Boler For Sale $3000 OBO gillianmoch Classified Archives 2 01-24-2008 12:46 AM
SOLD - 1973 Love Bug 13' For Sale Curtis Hamilton Classified Archives 10 03-15-2007 10:45 AM
SOLD - 1973 Amerigo for sale Dan Quinn Classified Archives 12 07-11-2006 12:28 AM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.