SOLD - 1973 13' ECO egg for sale~ $3000 (Scamp Clone) - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-06-2008, 06:53 AM   #1

Trailer: Eco 13 ft
This is a 1973 ECO (Clone of Scamp). It has the propane stove, furnace, 120VAC/propane refrigerator, Toilet, nice upholstery, and interior, clip-on awning, new battery and new propane tank. Trailer plug wiring is updated to the large 7-pin plug. Stabilizer Jacks on the back bumper. I get 17-18 MPG pulling it with my Silverado (5.3L) truck. Don't even know it is there. I'm in the Boise, Idaho area and will be willing to travel up to 300 miles to help deliver it. I'll post photos when I get to my other computer. One shot is on the "Wanted" site under Danielle's post and my name.
Pat
Old 08-06-2008, 07:56 AM   #2

Trailer:
Send a message via Yahoo to Doris Nieves
Quote:
This is a 1973 ECO (Clone of Scamp). It has the propane stove, furnace, 120VAC/propane refrigerator, Toilet, nice upholstery, and interior, clip-on awning, new battery and new propane tank. Trailer plug wiring is updated to the large 7-pin plug. Stabilizer Jacks on the back bumper. I get 17-18 MPG pulling it with my Silverado (5.3L) truck. Don't even know it is there. I'm in the Boise, Idaho area and will be willing to travel up to 300 miles to help deliver it. I'll post photos when I get to my other computer. One shot is on the "Wanted" site under Danielle's post and my name.
Pat
Is your price negotiable and would you drive it to New York. Doris
Old 08-06-2008, 06:49 PM   #3

Doris,
I may be able to sell the "Twinkie" tonight to someone in the Northwest. Have to admit that New York would be a really long way to deliver an egg from Boise, Idaho. That would take some serious negotiation. Stay tuned, but you may want to be looking for something a little bit closer.
Just for fun, want to see a "Canned Ham" I designed and built from scratch last year? The inside is all Luane plywood, alder, black walnut and maple. The floor is 6" x 6" black walnut/maple checkerboard. Plans available fora reasonable price. How's that for a crass comercial message?
Pat Johnston
Idaho Skunk Works
Attached Thumbnails
100_0296X.jpg   100_0300.JPG  

Old 08-07-2008, 07:07 AM   #4

Trailer:
Send a message via Yahoo to Doris Nieves
Quote:
Doris,
I may be able to sell the "Twinkie" tonight to someone in the Northwest. Have to admit that New York would be a really long way to deliver an egg from Boise, Idaho. That would take some serious negotiation. Stay tuned, but you may want to be looking for something a little bit closer.
Just for fun, want to see a "Canned Ham" I designed and built from scratch last year? The inside is all Luane plywood, alder, black walnut and maple. The floor is 6" x 6" black walnut/maple checkerboard. Plans available fora reasonable price. How's that for a crass comercial message?
Pat Johnston
Idaho Skunk Works
Good luck with the sale. Eventually I will find one. I love the "canned ham and the interior is great. Next time you build one let me know and I can design the interiors for you. I do design. Have fun with "the ham". D
Old 08-07-2008, 09:52 AM   #5
Commercial Member

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
Pat
Patm
I just PM'ed you a message- please call me ASAP.
Deb
Old 08-10-2008, 09:13 AM   #6

Quote:
Patm
I just PM'ed you a message- please call me ASAP.
Deb
SOLD!
To all: Deb and Chuck are the proud owners of the "Twinkie". I'm not sure how to post that this is sold, but I'll poke around a bit and see if I can pull it off. Otherwise, you all in the know, feel free to post me here and tell me how to get this marked as sold.
Pat
Old 08-11-2008, 01:32 AM   #7
Commercial Member

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
SOLD!
To all: Deb and Chuck are the proud owners of the "Twinkie". I'm not sure how to post that this is sold, but I'll poke around a bit and see if I can pull it off. Otherwise, you all in the know, feel free to post me here and tell me how to get this marked as sold.
Pat
Pat,
Thanks for delivering the "Twinkie", she is safe and secure at her new home in Washington.
Deb & Chuck
Old 08-11-2008, 06:47 PM   #8

We had a great time meeting you two. Good luck with the "Twinkie".
For anyone in the McMinnville, Oregon area August 23, 24, my buddies and I will be flying Control Line stunt model airplanes about 100 yards from the "Spruce Goose". Feel free to come out and enjoy the flying and the great museum. An SR-71 "Blackbird" sits under the wing of the Goose and a B-17 is dwarfed under the tail. I heard rumors that they have the second building open with a Space Shuttle inside. Don't quote me on that, but Mac is a great place and the most attended museum in Oregon. A real treat.
Pat Johnston
Honorary Oregon Chamber of Commerce
Idaho Skunk Works

Tags
eco, scamp, eggcamper