SK SOLD: 1974 – 13 foot Boler for Sale - $4,300.00 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-03-2013, 03:29 PM   #1

Trailer: 13 ft Boler
SOLD: 1974 – 13 foot Boler for Sale - $4,300.00

This trailer has been modified, replacing the bunk beds with a two-seater dinette at the front (which can be set up to sleep one person). We keep the 4-seater dinette set up as a permanent bed, which includes a 4” custom made foam mattress. Trailer also includes: Working 3 way fridge; Working 2 burner cook top; Fantastic Fan; Vinyl flooring; New tires with original baby moon hubcaps; Spare tire with cover; Front window cover; Outside access to rear storage; Rock guard; Original awing; LED tail lights; New 2” hitch; 20lb propane tank. The furnace has been removed for added storage. Insulation is in excellent shape and has been painted. Frame has been reinforced. We are in Eastend, SK (about 45 minutes east of Cypress Hills).

We are selling the Boler because we just bought a 17’ Casita.
Attached Thumbnails
Boler 01.JPG   Boler 02.JPG  

Boler 03.JPG   Boler 04.JPG  

Old 06-03-2013, 03:31 PM   #2

More pictures of the Boler
Attached Thumbnails
Boler 05.JPG   Boler 06.JPG  

Boler 07.JPG  
Old 06-03-2013, 03:33 PM   #3

Last three pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Boler 08.JPG   Boler 09.JPG  

Boler 10.jpg  
Old 06-26-2013, 08:31 AM   #4

Name: Steve
Trailer: looking to buy
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianne Dohei View Post
This trailer has been modified, replacing the bunk beds with a two-seater dinette at the front (which can be set up to sleep one person). We keep the 4-seater dinette set up as a permanent bed, which includes a 4” custom made foam mattress. Trailer also includes: Working 3 way fridge; Working 2 burner cook top; Fantastic Fan; Vinyl flooring; New tires with original baby moon hubcaps; Spare tire with cover; Front window cover; Outside access to rear storage; Rock guard; Original awing; LED tail lights; New 2” hitch; 20lb propane tank. The furnace has been removed for added storage. Insulation is in excellent shape and has been painted. Frame has been reinforced. We are in Eastend, SK (about 45 minutes east of Cypress Hills).

We are selling the Boler because we just bought a 17’ Casita.

Can a furnace be re-installed without too much trouble ?? thanks
Old 06-26-2013, 05:30 PM   #5

Hi. I would think it could. All the propane pipes are there to be hooked into. An RV repair place could likely hook it up.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:15 PM   #6

Name: Hazel
Trailer: Trillium
Saskatchewan
Cool. We were recently in Eastend with our Trillium (stopped for lunch). A friendly older gentleman said he one one just like ours for sale. Maybe you know him? I suggested that listing it here might be a good idea.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:51 PM   #7

Hi Hazel. We have lived in Eastend only since last August (moved here from Calgary). But I do think I know who you mean with the Trillium. I wasn't aware he was selling. I will mention this site to him the next time I see him.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:12 PM   #8

Name: Hazel
Trailer: Trillium
Saskatchewan
I mentioned this site to him too. As he was a 'mature man' he may not be confident enough of his computer skills to post it himself. He thought that no one would want it anyway because Eastend isn't densely populated and a long way from the big cities.

My guess is that if he asks a fair price and deals honestly with the people who contact him he will find a buyer. Too bad we didn't take time to go and see it as I know some people in this part of the province who are wanting a Trillium.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:44 PM   #9

Name: colin
Trailer: "Currently looking for a burro or scamp 13ft"
British Columbia
Hi dianne do you know the weight of the boler, is it still for sale thx
Old 07-15-2013, 08:39 PM   #10

Hi Colin - I don't know the exact weight. It would be around 1000 lbs. Yes it is still for sale. Whereabouts in BC are you?
Old 07-15-2013, 10:08 PM   #11

Name: colin
Trailer: "Currently looking for a burro or scamp 13ft"
British Columbia
Hi Dianne

Hi Dianne a little worried about the weight it says 1250 on the sticker on your pic. We can only tow up to 1500 pounds on our honda element , do you have a contact number we are located in kelowna bc thanks again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianne Dohei View Post
Hi Colin - I don't know the exact weight. It would be around 1000 lbs. Yes it is still for sale. Whereabouts in BC are you?
Old 07-16-2013, 09:38 AM   #12

Hi Colin - as I understand it the GVW of 1250 on the sticker refers to the maximum weight the trailer can hold, not what the empty trailer weights (if I am wrong, perhaps someone on the forum can correct me). If your vehicle has a 1500 pound limit, that will include the combined weight of whatever trailer you are pulling and the weight of what you are carrying inside the vehicle, including passengers. As I said, I don't know the exact weight of the boler, but all bolers are similar and weight the same.

We would be happy to talk to you about the boler if you wish. I will send you a private message with our phone number.

As well, we will be driving to Kelowna at the end of the month. If this boler works out for you, we can bring it with us.

Dianne
Old 07-21-2013, 08:51 PM   #13

Name: Jeff
Trailer: 73,75,78 13' Boler 78 17' Boler
Alberta
GVW refers to gross vehicle weight. Meaning the trailer is 1250lbs dry with nothing extra or even the propane tank
Old 07-24-2013, 09:54 AM   #14

Hi all - the Boler has been Sold.

Thanks
Dianne

Tags
boler